JOSH OF THE WEEEEEK!!!
Josh of the week: Be alert! We need more lerts. (That was so hillarious!)
And...
The second Josh of the week is the whole reason I am posting this. I tried to control myself from posting this week of my wedding. But this is just too exciting to hold in, so I'm going to be Nichshol just this once.
The Josh of the week: JOSH IS FREEKING ENGAGED TO MY SISTER!!!!!
I can't believe this actually materialized. It was a couple of months ago, when the thought came into my head, that there's this dude who I'm acquainted with who would go perfect with my Shvester.
Lo-and-behold, several months later, they walked out of the Ohel together ready to get married and build a life together.
And so, Josh, or better known as Shua Naparstek is engaged to Bashie Hershcovich. Mazal Tov.
At my Ofruff yesterday, I heard the greatest line. A friend of mine was saying L'chaim to me. So he tells me that he's so excited for me, that he has absolutely no words to describe his excitement.
Says he "I don't have any words for you B**ny, so.... AAAAhhhhhhh!!"
That was so beautiful to me. It was the most beautiful wedding wish I was able to be given. Words are Tzimtzum. They limit what's going on inside our brains and make those thoughts properly understood by another person. Words are the funnel of our minds. The wish that my friend gave me yesterday was pure. It was without any boundaries. A simple long, loud sigh, trying to express the intense love that one has going on inside. No words can properly describe such feelings.
Just to note. That is essentially what CHHHHH means... But that's a whole different story.
I'm off to my last Chosson class. The most intense one.
I'm not even nervous about it.
Okay. No more posts until I'm happily married in four more days... Oy!!
This last week is so hard. In so many ways!!
This is one such beauty of my neice and nephew.
Behold the Chosson Shua Naparstek and the Kalla Bashie Hershcovich! May they build a happy home together, appreciating each other. May they grow together in happiness, bringing the message and warmth of the Rebbe to the billions of people roaming this potential home for Hashem which we call earth.
Mazal Tov again.

10 Comments:
Oh. I forgot to mention that my Shidduch hook up rating is now 100%.
I had one Shidduch idea and I'm one for one.
I'm walking down Kingston nowadays tall and proud, looking around going "hmmmm, who else can I hook up next??"
Anyone up? Wires? uhum!! B'Noigeiah to that email you sent me... lol!
mazel tov and amen to ur last paragraph and moshiach now
(o and ye kudos to you. huge mitzvah)
benny B'Noigeiah to that email
dont you dare start......
and on a more serious note Mazal Tov
Thanks all... And wires. Haha!
Benny! this is really so nice. Many more Simchos and may it all be in a good hour, and like the line goes in Crown Heights "Alle Brachois".
Be well
BZ
Ottawa
hey thats my line!!!!!!!
where is STEVEN......??
Benny . . . So many Mazel Tovs!
Mazel Tov to you on your Chasana Italiano . . . to Josh and your shvester . . .
It looks like being a Macabe has some side perks . . . How do I get in?
I love you man!
"It looks like being a Macabe has some side perks . . . How do I get in?"
wellllll u can always take my place ;)
hi bashie
Post a Comment
<< Home