Friday, May 18, 2007

2 more things...

Firstly, I realized how this blog is almost turning 2 years old. It's still very young and fresh, but it's been through alot... Hong Kong, California, Yekatrinoslav, Hong Kong, Ottawa, Hong Kong, Yekatrinoslav, Hong Kong, Dayton Ohio and finally New York... Lots of happiness, sadness, nervousness, depression has come through all this over the two years.
In the year to come, I see tons and tons of happiness. I see Italy, I see Israel, I see New York, I see Mexico?? I see fun and laughter and tons of other blessings from Hashem coming my way. Get ready hearty blog for so much.
But the coolest part about it is, check out when I posted my first post ever on the blog. Yes! May 29th 2005.
I'm getting married May 30th 2007. The beginning of a new life in so many ways. I can't wait.

So happy upcoming birthday dear bloggy. I love you. You have been such a comfort to me for so long and now I will give you a birthday present and allow you to accompany me into my new life together.
Uhhh afroson... Can my blog come too? It's his birthday.

And a last thought: Can everyone please make a petition to my Kalla to please post a picture of Steve in Italy?! Steve was cranky and complainy lately. Apparently he likes my Kalla more than me (Hey... just like me) and he insisted on being sent back to Italy with her. I caved into the pressures. Listen, Steve is a lion at the end of the day and at one point he even threatened to call his fierce uncle Irv from Central Congo. Word has it, that Irv is one thing you don't want to mess with... So I gave in.
So now Steve is in Italy helping prepare for the wedding of a lifetime. I miss him and would like to see pictures of him enjoying the historical city of Milan.
Can everyone help demand of Afroson to post some pictures!!

STEVEN!! STEVEN!! STEVEN!!

Okay, enough now. Good Shabbos for real.

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey afroson. We want Steve back. If not, then at least some pictures.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me. But me and Steve go way back to when he was but an unbearded tyke.

We want to see pix of Steve please.
Listen to the Mitzvah man and his suffering.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site. I loved the features >>>

We want to see Steve!

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEEV STEEV STEEV!!!

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

You see what an uproar this is causing. Let's go! Keep 'em coming!! Afroson will eventually give in... Maybe after Shabbos, if she looks at this blog.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey benny, are you writing all these different identities, just to make it seem like more people are demanding Steven then there really are??

But Steven in Italy would be cool. I back you Benny

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Benny, you got a chocolate stain on your collar.

I fully endorse and support the Steven in Italy campaign.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Georgette Jr. - What??!! No!! No!!! What me??!! haha! Never!! NO!!!

Saku Koivu - Thanks. That was from supper Monday night. (woops)

And I still fight for Steve!!

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Gosh! I just looked this all over and realized something.

...

I got to seriously get a life! Good Shabbos. I'm off!

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny cute cute LOL

and afro pwease pwease pwety pwease ;)

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

nope
and steve doesnt like pictures
and i have a bunch of ppl backing me right now

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think you shuld put pics of steve on
its not tznius

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hullo
afroson this violates steves privacy

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you hear the last one about the lion?

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

and mitzvah man
steve is still trying to get over the factyou called him a stuffed doll
remember?

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh so steve is one of those who dont hold of pictures

now it all makes sense

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Afroson, we don't have to make such an issue about this.
I said I was sorry for calling him that. I really was and I didn't think for a second that it would hurt him as much as it did. These things happen... What can I say??

Please put Steven up.

And Fetter Menachem: Stay out of this... haha... Just kidding.

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Peretz said...

Steve and I slept together in Ukraine ... in the same bed, that is ... Benny, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier and it had to come out like this ...


-Peretz

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Baruch said...

Congrats on ur 2nd blog b-day. Yup... it's definitely been through a lot... not to mention being "ontherun" for a good part of that time :-) (eaeh!)

Looking forward to wasting more quality time with you in the bright and blissful future...

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afroson, does benny know u dumped steve in the river?

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

the fact that i cant find him anywhere does not mean i dumped him

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Peretz - They say what happens in Ukraine stays in Ukraine. I knew about it on color war, when you made up some lame excuse for not being able to go to theme song practice... Just know, You didn't lose color war for no reason last year.

And 'C' and Afroson - It's occassions like these that lead people to drinking.
(I can't even dump Fishel in the river for revenge. He's a fish!!)

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

hehe

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Hey,

I got my invitation today!!!
I thought that you were only emailing me one, thanks.

I am probably staying in Shenzen for the summer.

And I would love to see pictures of Steve in Italy!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mitzvah man-u know what that reminds me of..? ur purim phone call to afroson...



heeeheeeeheeee

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

omg c!! i never told him...

Monday, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter