Sunday, May 13, 2007

The song is incredible!

Absolutely incredible!!

C ---------- F
Give me the world...
G ---------- C
Give me the sky...
C ----------- F ------- G ------ C
Give me the answers, to every why...

C ------------ F
I still need to hold her
G -------------- Am
feel, her hand in mine,
Am - Dm - G ----------- C
Oh no, I won't say goodbye.


I hope I was allowed to post this (At least the chords for us men to enjoy.)

Pleez'!!

Oy!

16 Comments:

Blogger afroson said...

hehe
why do you make me laugh?

Sunday, May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now what is it i'm missing.....
aside for the usual stuff that is ;p

Sunday, May 13, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Wires... Some things are just not meant to be understood. Like Sovev Kol Almin!

Sunday, May 13, 2007  
Blogger M-A-L-K-A said...

hehe... coming out of my ears!

Sunday, May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh do i know that ;)

Sunday, May 13, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

wires this is a song written from a sister to a sister..dont start thinking weird stuph :-)

Monday, May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afro. i was not thinking weird stuff
i actually liked the song was curious what the dashes represent
and thanks i think now i understand about the song

Monday, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Baruch said...

Benny I MUST hear a koil ish version!
(!!!!!)

Monday, May 14, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Have you played it Brucy? I'll play it for you when I next have the opp.

Sorry I don;t have much internet time lately. Chosson classes may have screwed up my priorities just a tad!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Baruch said...

You crack me up sometimes m'love... You know you can't just play a song you don't know by just strumming the chords!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I can. I make it up. Come on! You knew that!

Thursday, May 17, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Hey,

Everyones invites arrived today, have a good shabbos.
kit

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks for the update! Is Juanito coming??

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Baruch said...

Ok, lemme try it.......

Nah, not working

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah benny it takes special ppl to make it up ;p

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

oooo

Friday, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter