Monday, May 21, 2007

Today's diary...

Saw my niece today. Yummy is soooo yummy.


The mountain of Montreal. My city is named after this. I passed this while shopping.


This is how I see my city. A look through my spectacles.



I stopped off at Schreder's, but couldn't find a raincoat there either.

I'm starting a new life soon. Eventually, the city I grew up in, the place where I developed all my childhood memories is going to be just a passing road in the rearview mirror of life. The message though is quite clear and expressed: "Objects in mirror are CLOSER than they appear!"
I'll try not to allow those past memories to fade away into the distance.


Here is a very Non-Chassidic neighbor of mine. I'm just saying that out of jealousy. Why couldn't I have such a thing hanging off of my porch??!! (naaa, not exactly.)
A week and a day left! Anyone want to be my Shomer? I think I can get a Shomer online... I dunno'.
I'm off to New York now, with some cool surprises... But I cannot divulge the nature of my exciting excursion ahead!
Oh... And this week's Josh of the week: Mother-in-laws must've made up the rules and regulations for battle. That's why they called them 'rules of engagement'! Otherwise, it makes absolutely no sense.
(Okay, that didn't neccessarily make sense, but that's still all I came up with.)
Good evening hearty blog! I'm going to go and find Fishel now. I really lost him!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

prob ran away when heard that steven committed...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Mazal Tov Benny!

Today Rabbi Avtzon made a big L'Chaim at the Kiddush for you!

Saturday, May 26, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

YAY! I found Fishel alive and well (in jerusalem)

He was hiding underneath my luggage

Sunday, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter