Monday, May 21, 2007

Taking a honeymoon.

Okay, this is going to be from among the last posts that I'm going to put up on the blog for the next week or more... Until after I'm happily married IY"H.
In another day, I will be entering into the unknown. It's going to be a week before the wedding. Lots of restricitions are going to be thrown onto my weary and grumpy shoulders. Things that on the surface, will seem to weigh me down and not allow me to enjoy the life I've grown accustomed to lately.
I've thought about it and realized how this is the best thing that can possibly happen. It's the week of separation before the greatest change of my life takes effect. It's what's going to separate what I was up until now with what I am Kaviyochoil morphing into.
From the moment I was born until tomorrow will have been one chapter of my life.
The week ahead is going to be the culmination of that past. It will also be there to mentally, emotionally and spiritually charge me with the energy and enthusiasm that I'm going to need for the rest of my "new life".
It will be hard. Endings aren't easy and beginning are also extremely tough. I'm looing forward to it though.

I will probably post something closer to Yomtov... But this is just my shout out to what's coming.

I'm in love!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur into this love thing lately...my mashpia might not like it ;)

son, member when we planned our week separation?
;)

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to know i'm not the only one your mashpia goes after :)

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mashpia knows everything

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats today's date?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Levi A said...

Benito Santiago!

Yo se que hablamos anoche, pero necesito te digo otro tiempo: Mazal Tov, mi amigo! otra semana hasta el dia muy bueno en su vida. Te quiero, Benito, con todo del mi corazon, y por eso, necesito darte mis benediciones por su boda.

Oh, tambien, nesecito darle benediciones y "Mazal Tov" a su "mejor mitad".

Friday, May 25, 2007  
Blogger M-A-L-K-A said...

hola..ten quidado porque hay otros personas que le el blog y sabe espanol.. hehe yo se mas que otros piensan

Friday, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SONIA! STOP IMPERSONATING MY MASHPIA! U STINK!

Friday, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter