Pictures of the last month or so... Sorry so late for some of them.
El Arco from the Pacific side of town.
I wish pictures can adequately portray a witnessed moment in life. But they can't. They are but a glimmer (or in Kabbalistic terms; Ziv) of the real thing.
Much bigger than the picture makes it to seem.
While Mushky snapped, I made as if she was missing something cool. It was a good joke, and the picture came out quite convincing too.
Coming closer to the great whales for the first time.
Our first glance of the whale.
Our driver. Since he did take us there, he does deserve merit to be mentioned on this blog.
On the way to whale watching. The stone sticking out of the water on the left is called 'land's end'. It is the last piece of earth on this peninsula of Baja California. We are on the Cortez and as soon as we cross to the other side of that rock, we are in the Pacific.The end of the world...
The banadana I am wearing is actually Menny's blanket. I needed something to hold my Yarlmuka on my head.
The benefits of the glass bottom boat.
Several days ago, there was a small and abandoned, shivering kitten all alone in our backyard. But it was terrified of me. While trying to feed it, it escaped.I had no idea where it was and thought that it would certaily die.
Later on that night, I closed the door of the Shul, only to find it cuddling up in the corner and trying to sleep a little.
After much chasing and trapping, I finally caught the kitten and forced it to eat something, which it did... All amidst it's terrified and skeptical uncertainty.
After it ate a bit, I let it go outside, only to find out that it had a mother. It also has another kitten sibling, who are all terrified of me. Only they've started living in our backyard.
Oy!
Getting the kitten to eat.
Oy Menny Menny... Bli Ayin Hora, Boruch hashem.
The pointy thing on my head was my emergency use of a hat for Davenning (I'm still wearing my Gartel too)
Oish... This is part of a beautiful life that Hashem has granted me. For that I will never stop being grateful. May he continue to shower me with these blessings.
At 12pm on Thursday night several weeks back, we were busy making Challah's for Shabbos, when all of a sudden we heard the fireworks go off to welcome the new year.We quickly snapped this picture as a memory of our 2010 celebrations... hehe.
Stir fry for Shabbos.
If I put two pictures of me helping in the kitchen, does that mean that I'm helping double??
Sonia and her kitchen...
While putting Kovi to sleep one night, I happened to doze off... Sonia came in and thought it was all funny that I'm passed out while Kovi is jumping all over the place. I shoud really be embarrassed to display this so proudly on m'blawg.
I think I have a picture just like this of myself, taken when I was about the same age... I look sort of similar.
Still busted...
Shopping on Tuesday for our weekly supply of fruits, vegetables and other goods. Kovi always stands in the wagon and helps pack up.

The 3 of them together. Adorable.
Mention and a shout out to one of the coolest nephews on earth. I am truly blessed with amazing plumeniks.
Stir fry for Shabbos.
If I put two pictures of me helping in the kitchen, does that mean that I'm helping double??
Sonia and her kitchen...
While putting Kovi to sleep one night, I happened to doze off... Sonia came in and thought it was all funny that I'm passed out while Kovi is jumping all over the place. I shoud really be embarrassed to display this so proudly on m'blawg.
I think I have a picture just like this of myself, taken when I was about the same age... I look sort of similar.
Still busted...
Shopping on Tuesday for our weekly supply of fruits, vegetables and other goods. Kovi always stands in the wagon and helps pack up.









3 Comments:
I forgot to publicly thank Mushky for all these awesome pictures.
Aw, Benny! The pics are friggn awesome. So beautiful. May you merit to always know your blessings.
I love your blog
My feet are cold
peace
wow! your son is adorable, actually your sons!
those pics were stunning
Post a Comment
<< Home