Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Updating cause I have a few minutes free

Yes indeedy, I have a few free minutes to spare.

This past week has been mucho hectic.

The Polichenco family came to stay with us for the week.
We had like 60 tourists this past week Shabbos.
We had a barbecue on Thursday night for the tourists and over 30 people came over.
Our brand new Torah has finally arrived. And it is beautiful.

I haven't had much time to think about things to post on the blog. Mostly due to the fact that I have been so busy 'doing' things, that I didn't have time to think.
I guess it's a good thing.
I should be doing and doing. Because that's primarily what's going to change the world around me.

However, in order to change the small world within myself I need to also be thinking. About Chassidus that is. Obviously.

Will check back soon... Found something to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Esther you Bester Shvester said...

WOW! Are you having a Hachnosas Sefer Torah?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter