Tuesday, January 05, 2010

We made the news!!!

This one from lubavich.com... The site that made the article.

The same article on collive.com

Thanks to blogging buddy Mordechai Lightstone for the article and all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hakadosh Boruch Hu Sheyichye said...

Benoit. call!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010  
Blogger Benny said...

How embarrassing this is... I log onto my own blog and Hakodosh Boruch Hu himself is asking me to call.

Hmmmm, what's the lesson I can take from such an experience.

Thursday, January 07, 2010  
Blogger the sabra said...

For some reason, that silly comment makes me giggle.

Eh, I know for which exact reason, actually. The silliness.


And re the post-yeh, was gonna say. So super proud of you guys. Why was I GONNA say but didn't actually say? Cuz I was too busy deciding who to transfer my million dollar donation to.

Monday, January 11, 2010  
Anonymous Benny said...

We'll take it! We'll take it.

Maybe that way we'll be able to finally pay our phone bill and answer the phone when you call... You see, we need the money the most.

ooooooohh!!!!

We got the message. Sonia tried calling you a few days ago. She is going to try again.

Hold that cash!!!!

hehe

Monday, January 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter