Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Al Tashlicheini

This past Motzaei Shabbos, I sat down with the guitar and played this song for one of our community members. It seems to be his favorite song, as he always is singing it.

He video'd it and sent it to me...

Al Tashlicheini:

3 Comments:

Blogger Baruch said...

Beautiful song. Who wrote it?
Love the title of the video "Rabeinu"!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I don't know who wrote the song. It's a well known song. I think it's even a Mona or something.

I didn't put the title on the song.
Pinchas took the video and sent me this file. This is what it was entitled.

Thanks for liking it though.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

'ch'hub gemaint az ch'chub lib az der mentch hut geteitelt zein video vi er hut...
like you said

Thursday, December 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter