Funny video and my analysis.
Here's the deal. I watched this video and laughed. But looking beyond the surface of this. I noticed that there are many different emotional being subtly expressed in this home made clip.
I broke down all the pieces of the video and divided them. I'm too tired now. But please analyze this and tell me exactly which emotion is expressed with each of these:
0:00 to 0:06
0:07 to 0:14
0:15 to 0:19
0:19 to 0:31
0:31 to 0:39
0:39 to 0:45
0:46 to 0:55
0:56 to 1:03
1:03 to 1:07
1:07 to 1:11
1:11 to 1:18
1:18 to 1:31
1:32 to 1:39
I personally am in a 0:15 to 0:19 mood right now.
Good night. Again.

2 Comments:
wow.. that guy! I don't even know what to say... I think its more scary than anything. There is one emotion being expressed in each one of them that I find in common... boredom,far too much time. etc. wow. and what does that say about you that you found such a video and watched it and picked each emotion out?!? hahahaha
How did you find this guys videos -the user seems rather, uh, unfriendly to Jews.
Post a Comment
<< Home