My update. Finally!!
Lots of Chanuka pictures. As I haven't uploaded all these baby's since Chanuka. This one is of Yisroel Meir's birthday Chanukah party. He's holding his Ice Cream cake... It was awesome. Guess how old he turned??
This was the 750 piece puzzle while being worked on. The picture above is during the Tzimtzum!
And this is the final masterpiece. It took us two days to do it. Lots of fun. Sof Maase BiMachshovo Tchillah.
Here is Marty Markowitz addressing the huge crowd on the first night of Chanuka at the giant Menorah lighting ceremony by City hall in Downtown Brooklyn. The Tmimim boys Choir performed there and hence my presence. I was helping out with the choirmaster, superstar Yossi Goldstein. It was a show. I don't want to say how it turned out. But let me say this...
1) The kids were freezing and therefore performed with their coats on. It looked kinds' silly.2) The kids had like five songs prepared to sing. They only got through three of them. The crowd was too cold and couldn't handle anymore.
3) If you're going to have a lip sync'ing prerecorded concert, then make sure that the music cd doesn't all of a sudden freeze in mid-play. It was horrible. All the kids are singing and it sounds amazing. But then the cd stopped and we see all the kids singing, but we can't even hear their voices anymore. It was all prerecorded singing and music. Very embarrassing.
Lighting my Chanorah!
The Shvester and brother in law hosted a beautiful Chanuka party for the whole family. Extremely filling, yummy and fun! Yasher Koiach Lena and Shaul.Anyways, I sit here at home. I'm about to head off to Kollel and I just want to update the world on our lives right now.
WARNING: In case you don't want to read about all my complaints and problems with life right now, please don't read any further.
Okay... So you're reading. I wanred you.
Anyways...
1) My fingers are absolutely freezing. We have no heat in the house for the past three days. It's been so cold in here and I'm very frustrated. Our landlord said that the house ran out of oil and therefore there's no hot water or heating and he can't fill up the tank until after Kratzmach!. So today, he claims that we will finally be able to shower and be warm again. YAY!!!
2) While the Mexicans work downstairs on a new apartment. There's no insulation between our floor and and basement. So every morning, at around 7:30am, we get woken from our peaceful sleep with Spanish chatter. We can hear every word they say, and they can hear every single thing that we say or do. It's very frustrating when there is absolutely no privacy... And sharing it with Grohbe Mexicans no less.
3) Two nights ago, our landlord went into the basement at like two in morning. When I say that there is no privacy, here's what I mean; The landlord calls up Sonia yesterday to update her on the heating situation and he's like "Were you the one that sneezed last night at about 2am, or was it your husband?"
Sick! Just sick!!
4) I had some Guacamole on toast this morning to keep myself warm. It helped a little.
5) I'm in middle of the sudoku book and I can't seem to complete two of the puzzles so far. It's very frustrating to feel so stupid.
6) The wife got a new Sheitel. Stunning!
7) I didn't write #6 because I am being forced to say so.
8) I love making more numbers and updates then there really are. So now everyone will think that I have 8 updates for the world. But the truth is, that #7 and #8 aren't really valid. So I'm sort of fooling everyone.
9) One day I'm actually going to win a prize in these Chinese Auctions and I'll tell the world "Ha!!! I told you I'm not a total loser!!!"... The chinese auctions that go on here every single second week are so annoying. I never win anything.
True! I didn't even put in anything by the YTTL Crown street auction. But that's not the point (Or is it?)
I'm off to Kollel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home