I'm engaged! (Hence the cigarette photo)

Dates to remember for the rest of my life:
Motzaei Shabbos, 22 Shvat - The night that I proposed to Sonia and asked her to become my wife for the rest of my life (With a song...)
Monday, 24 Shvat - The day I officially got engaged to Sonia with the Rebbe's permission. I have never felt more sure about something in my entire life!! The Rebbe Poshut calmed me down and let me know that I was going to have the best life ahead of me. I wish everyone only the best in their respective futures. DUDE!!
Tonight, Tuesday the 25th of Shvat is going to be my L'chaim in the Jewish Children's Museum.
What more is there to say... Except that I'm probably the happiest man alive now!
Sonia Rodal from Milan Italy is my Kallah! For Tznius reasons and being that she will be checking this blog... I will not rave about her as much as I wish to. (Just kidding Sonia :))
Note to all future Chassanim... When people tell you that you'll know you want to marry someone... Trust me, you'll know!!
Another note to mention: Don't anyone listen to what people tell you about dating (Except when they say not to wipe your snot on your date's sleeve)... I messed up so many times!
WWOOOOWW!!
Last thought before I go and study my Ma'amor: Steve also got engaged. I know it's hard to believe. But 'Reeven' is Steven's new partner for life. I was presented with Reeven by my future in laws. They are the absolute coolest people on earth!! He is a fish. I tried introducing him to Steven last night, but Reeven (aka Fishel) only speaks Italian. Steven had a hard time asking Reeven whether or not she wanted a drink or not. Reeven also has a slight lisp... It's weird, but there's alot of chemistry and vibes between them. It's kinda' cool too. I'm going to post a picture of them together soon.
Catcha' all laitah! I hope to see most of you viewers at my L'chaim.blogspot
Motzaei Shabbos, 22 Shvat - The night that I proposed to Sonia and asked her to become my wife for the rest of my life (With a song...)
Monday, 24 Shvat - The day I officially got engaged to Sonia with the Rebbe's permission. I have never felt more sure about something in my entire life!! The Rebbe Poshut calmed me down and let me know that I was going to have the best life ahead of me. I wish everyone only the best in their respective futures. DUDE!!
Tonight, Tuesday the 25th of Shvat is going to be my L'chaim in the Jewish Children's Museum.
What more is there to say... Except that I'm probably the happiest man alive now!
Sonia Rodal from Milan Italy is my Kallah! For Tznius reasons and being that she will be checking this blog... I will not rave about her as much as I wish to. (Just kidding Sonia :))
Note to all future Chassanim... When people tell you that you'll know you want to marry someone... Trust me, you'll know!!
Another note to mention: Don't anyone listen to what people tell you about dating (Except when they say not to wipe your snot on your date's sleeve)... I messed up so many times!
WWOOOOWW!!
Last thought before I go and study my Ma'amor: Steve also got engaged. I know it's hard to believe. But 'Reeven' is Steven's new partner for life. I was presented with Reeven by my future in laws. They are the absolute coolest people on earth!! He is a fish. I tried introducing him to Steven last night, but Reeven (aka Fishel) only speaks Italian. Steven had a hard time asking Reeven whether or not she wanted a drink or not. Reeven also has a slight lisp... It's weird, but there's alot of chemistry and vibes between them. It's kinda' cool too. I'm going to post a picture of them together soon.
Catcha' all laitah! I hope to see most of you viewers at my L'chaim.blogspot

6 Comments:
We love you Benny!
Mazal Tov, once again and I put up pictures of Mendys Barmitzvah if you want to see.
Btw, if this is an invitation blog, do you still need a word verification?
I love you man! What was the song? the old one? or did you compose one for the 'caission?
One thing you could be sure 'bout your kids (metchem!), they'll know how to crack a joke!
Speaking of metchem, I asked your mom last night if she knew wht metchem was before you 'xplained it to her, she said she did!
Once again proof that there IS an international secret language that only mothers know!
NO-ERSimkess!
Benny, your really awesome, the guys here are really happy for you, every single one of them asked me if I can rent a car and make a trip to NYC. Wish I was there and once again wish you "Alle Brachois" in every way you want it.
BZ
Benny!!
Mazal Tov!!
I wish i could be there to harrass u about it.. jk
I will see you soon.
Mazal Tov again.. even though its way late.
OMOG.. i did not see that coming.. though now when i think.. its perfect. aiiii. mazal tov!!
can you please rave about sonia?
thanks...
Post a Comment
<< Home