Thursday, February 01, 2007

Waw-some!!


This picture looks like it's right out of some Goyishe music album or something, though they're really a whole bunch of former Yeshiva Ateres Menachem cookies... Good Jewish people.

So, I'm sitting here updating my blog (tee hee, I said up-'dating'...) after learning for several hours Smicha. Isn't it ironic that, just on the day that my Chavrusa casually goes missing into the Hampton's, I get this serious Tshuka to learn.
I did Chazzara on all the Smicha which we've learned so far. Sheesh, that sounded good, but it's only like 5 pages, so... yeah... That's kind of embarrassing... I guess... Which reminds me of the fact that I offered Avigdor to store his three garbage bags which he has lying around 770 for him.
I was so thrilled that Avigdor actually spoke to me that I gave in to his request. He's apparently leaving town on this years "Avigdor world tour 5767" and he has a bunch of garbage bags filled with merchandise that he needs to keep safe, so he asked me to store them for him. I complied and now feel stupid that I did.
Hmmm, what else. I'm typing this all from the museum aka 'dovid's officina'... After I finished the learn'age, I popped in to say hello and got stuck here on the computer.
Btw, one of the most funniestest articles that I've read lately is from a dear friend of mine. His name is Josh (Secret: He's the director of the 'Josh of the week' editions) and he was one of the main characters in the museum for the Maccabees. Check it out here.
Anyways, nothing more to really tell the world. Besides for the fact that the Mashiach is on his way and I'm typing, there's not much else... hmmmm, What havoc can I create now??
I noticed how 770 is for rotting people. I was speaking to a friend of mine who's travelling the world working for Shluchim and stuff. I was like "Dude! I gotta' get into this."
Why do I sit in this huge room, learning with 400 other Bochurim, when I can be running around the place doing things that are totally fun and insane? I don't know. I'll try to blog something worthwhile one of these days...

One final brilliant thought which I would like to share. I'm calling it Josh of the week, though Josh didn't think this one up:
'If we were to begin selling eggs in boxes of 5 or 6, would we make it big? After all, 12 is so inconvenient... Mimah Nafshach: If you're a bachelor or a newlywed, or even a parent of some small family, then 6 is way too much... If you're a Lubavitch family, then 12 is too few.
We need to seriously convenient'ize eggs. I don't know why the world is so cubed!!

A Gutte nacht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter