... Sorry
Now I feel like garbage. The previous post was totally uncalled for. I thought it would be funny when I first wrote it. Now I think it was wrong.
It's crazy how such an important day in the modern-day Lubavich calendar can be so twisted. A day that is to be of utmost seriousness and sincerety is turned into a party bash for Bochurim worldwide and especially those in CH! Feh! Shame on all of us...
Having said that, I guess I need to make some sort of Chassidisher Hachloto for myself this year. Maybe I'll just go out of town this Shabbos. (Or was missing the superbowl enough Iskafya??)
Going through motions in life is something that kills me... Not being able to feel something, but doing it only because that's how I was taught by everyone else to be like is total madness. I absolutely hate opening a Ramba"m to do the daily dose and thinking "Okay, now let's say read some more hebrew words... Because all those words from Davvening today weren't quite enough." I know it's wrong to think like that and I should be learning the Ramba'm as opposed to just reading it. But come on... Let's be honest here!!
Oy! being that it's me, I still somehow feel too guilty not to do it and I hate it!! (That obviously meant with the most intense love of Judaism... Just like Matan Torah... I carry emtional contradictions which are both very felt and expressed.)
Anyways, I have to go learn Smicha again. I will be in touch with my beloved blog soon.
Another last poin to make: Yesterday's Sicha was awesome. We had so much fun... Except for one of us who fell asleep and was rudely awakened with a soccer ball repeatedly being kicked onto him. I felt so bad about it... Wtvr... Horrible ending for a fun night.
The sicha was really great though. We had five participants who learned it, we had pizza and nosh... It was so cool.
Afterward, we all played Junior pictionary for like 2 hours... Gosh! Why do 22/23 year old people have so much fun playing such childish games?? It's really an amazing thing to watch I'm sure - A whole bunch of adults screaming out things like "Ummm... Apple!!... Nose!!... Vomit!!... Firetruck!!... Steven's nostrils!!... P-I-A-N-O!!" (Okay, that was sort of another inside joke.)
Anyways, good day to all.
It's crazy how such an important day in the modern-day Lubavich calendar can be so twisted. A day that is to be of utmost seriousness and sincerety is turned into a party bash for Bochurim worldwide and especially those in CH! Feh! Shame on all of us...
Having said that, I guess I need to make some sort of Chassidisher Hachloto for myself this year. Maybe I'll just go out of town this Shabbos. (Or was missing the superbowl enough Iskafya??)
Going through motions in life is something that kills me... Not being able to feel something, but doing it only because that's how I was taught by everyone else to be like is total madness. I absolutely hate opening a Ramba"m to do the daily dose and thinking "Okay, now let's say read some more hebrew words... Because all those words from Davvening today weren't quite enough." I know it's wrong to think like that and I should be learning the Ramba'm as opposed to just reading it. But come on... Let's be honest here!!
Oy! being that it's me, I still somehow feel too guilty not to do it and I hate it!! (That obviously meant with the most intense love of Judaism... Just like Matan Torah... I carry emtional contradictions which are both very felt and expressed.)
Anyways, I have to go learn Smicha again. I will be in touch with my beloved blog soon.
Another last poin to make: Yesterday's Sicha was awesome. We had so much fun... Except for one of us who fell asleep and was rudely awakened with a soccer ball repeatedly being kicked onto him. I felt so bad about it... Wtvr... Horrible ending for a fun night.
The sicha was really great though. We had five participants who learned it, we had pizza and nosh... It was so cool.
Afterward, we all played Junior pictionary for like 2 hours... Gosh! Why do 22/23 year old people have so much fun playing such childish games?? It's really an amazing thing to watch I'm sure - A whole bunch of adults screaming out things like "Ummm... Apple!!... Nose!!... Vomit!!... Firetruck!!... Steven's nostrils!!... P-I-A-N-O!!" (Okay, that was sort of another inside joke.)
Anyways, good day to all.

12 Comments:
Dude give it up… when you make a issue about saying or going out of town for Chof Beis Shvat then yes you should go out of town… there are girls on the street here everyday… oh I forgot you where from Montreal and there they walk on different sides of the street… anyway most of the girls who come for some reason cant speak Hebrew there from wired places like Israel and Europe… anyway Benny grab hold of your self and relies that chof Beis Shvhat is a special day in the Chabad calendar and those that run away are the ones that have the problems with the girls.
Benny you could come to HK for shabbos!
I am here and its beautiful! I heard u called anyway I gtg to sleep.
kitmoshiach
Dear beloved friend who wishes to be identified by all the other bored bloggers who check out this blog as anonymous: I honestly have absolutely nothing against what you wrote! You try instigating me with your violent attacks against me, but you are right!! What can I say to argue. I should definitely get the Hecht out of this place for Shabbos. All that you say is 100% true.
What you write about realizing the holiness of the day... hmmm... If I didn't know your real identity, I'd probably think that it atually doesn't bother you in any way and you have attained the level of "Tzaddik Gomur" or at least "Weird-Beinuni-of-some-sort." But, as luck has it I do know who you are and I still love you for it... I'll see you in the Hampton's you miatch!
Shmit: Dude! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying yourself there. I tried calling you before you left with the number that you left on my answering machine, but you weren't home and I guess they never gave you the message... Take pictures and blog them please!!
Let me know how it's going. I'm so happy for you. Also, give Mendy a serious hug from me. In the middle of the Bar-Mitzvah, announce on the microphone that I say hi to everyone (Including David G...)
WOW!
Will do the hug and the announcement and when I get a camera I will start blogging photos.
Today at the bar-mitzvah breakfast, I met alot of the kids here including two Daniels and Jessica who send there regards to you. I became an instant celebrity when Mendy Avtzon told these kids that I know you. There were some other kids but I cant remember there names.
kit
Awesome dude! I'm so excited for you man! Enjoy the place and look into staying (...)
To my dear beloved friend…There was nothing in what I said that was meant to be personnel… I didn’t get that whole thing about Tzadik Gommur or what you where getting at. But yes I do think Chof Beis Shchat is a holy day and it should be spent in the Rebbes Shcuneh you would not leave for Yud Shvhat… this year it is on a Shabbos you could spend the whole Shabbos at farbrangens or in 770 and not have to look at one girl… the point is as I said that you are making something out of nothing…
I hear what you are saying... I'll see you on Sunday (sorry)!
Note: All this is a joke I hope... It's all meant in good humor (or bad humor, But humor nonetheless).
WEll evreything to you is one big joke... even the freindship
Hmmmmm... I've been sitting here looking at the screen wondering what I'm supposed to answer to that comment. But I'm stuck!
I have nothing to say. I have nothing to answer back (serisouly!)
That's mostly because I'm lost. I have no idea what all this means.
well i found out what it all meant 2 nights ago... anyway mabye we should jsut go for a walk in the fressing cold and ill tell you...
or mabye i shouldnt becasue it wont make a diff...
anyway for all of you that are going to read these comments later on... at least all your minds will start to work who is that but benny will not tell you so....
OKay... sometimes the joke is just over. I think we've managed to hit that awhile ago). The fat lady has been singing for quite sometime already and frankly, she's getting annoyed, so can we go home already.
Post a Comment
<< Home