Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bereleh!


Hip-hip hooray!! You know the way everyone thinks I'm nuts for having stuffed dolls as friends (or so they claim). Well I can prove to everybody that they're not stuphed dolls but real animals and here's how: MEET BERELEH!!
Bereleh is a little cyootch'kee teddy bear that gives out candies in the museum. I walked into 'Dave the brave''s office tonight and I see this little bear sitting on the windowsill with a whole bunch of Fruit roll up's in his arms. Not wanting to be rude, I quietly asked Dave who this weird doll was.
"Oh come on! Of all people, you should be the one to know about Bereleh!!" Is what Dave replied.
He introduced me to Bereleh, the most adorable real life teddy bear. I was shocked. I always thought that teddy bears were stuffed creatures just like everyone claims them to be. But tonight I have been proven that society is so messed up and fake. Bereleh is in fact a real life teddy bear. He goes around the museum giving candies out to people who he thinks need to be happy... At least that's what he and Dave claim.
He even offered me a fruit roll up and a blessing, which I respectfully accepted. He told me that the blessing is rolled up inside the fruit roll up. I guessed that that's where it got it's name from. But when I opened the fruit roll up, all I found were a bunch of tongue tatoos... I found that really Kabalistic and weird man!
Anyways, Bereleh came across as some sort of depressed guru. He sounded really depressing and didn't have much character to him. But he was so spiritual and uplifting. I was extremelt inspired and asked him to even pose for a few shots, to prove to the rest of the 'backwards' world that some dolls are not 'stuffed,' but full of life and vitality!!

... SO THERE!






Oh Aibishter! I have another cool Josh of the week (Which Josh didn't make up btw): Have you ever had the urge to take the arrow cursor from the computer screen and scratch an itch on your face?? I just did!

4 Comments:

Blogger Baruch said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Baruch said...

As usual, i didn't have the zeeseh-fleish to read your whole blurb, but may i still ask ain't Berale a little bit unoriginal name for a bear?

btw Who is Josh? He's an absolute genius!

Sunday, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

LOL Dude, wonder what steve has to say about all this? ;)

Was at "the basement" watching the bowl (where were you?) and got to meet D's berele, or should I say Aryeh leib... Ahh! the madness is spreading =:o

Contact G for info regarding the bus.

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks... I'm posting about the bowl.
Steve does not know about Berele yet. I intend to keep it that way...

Monday, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter