"STEVE'S ARRESTED"!!!!!




I can't believe it. Steve's been arrested. It apparently happened in New York this past week. Steve escaped from where we were staying and went down to Manhattan. Police busted him in an alley right off of 47th St. smoking pot and drinking alcohol. he is only 7 years old and he's already being influenced by the worst. I was shocked when I got the call to pick up my Lion. He also bit three cops in the legs. I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was. I knew that he was getting into trouble lately. But to this extent??!!
I picked him up and brought him back with me. I had to promise the cops that I will send Steve for therapy, to get over his problem.
... I was only ablse to get these mugshots of him for this week's "Steve of the week#6"
... Help me! Hopefully, next week Steve will be recovering in a rehabilitation center. Steve's Puerto Rican cousin 'Diego' and his doll Frelly have also arrived safely from Puerto Rico. I didn't have a chance to photograph them, cause I was too caught up in this whole Seve case!!

3 Comments:
benidar johnsanardi....yob tvayu mat
Benito Santiago?? what kinda influence have u had on the boy?? do u know what will happen when the family services hears about this?? i feel really badly for the child.
ai aii. i know of opnly pone yeshiva that will take him now. ottawa.
He's in Ottawa. They're thinking of chucking him. I'm thinking of putting him up for adoption... I don't know what will be!
Meanwhile he's back out on bail. Steve's Puerto Rican cousin "Diego" is trying to speak to him and help him. I'm getting him into a center where he'll be treated for his issues of late. Hopefully this week I'll post some pictures of his "home."
Post a Comment
<< Home