Wednesday, February 22, 2006

An inspiring letter from a friend.


This is packed with Chassidus. I loved it.

Water flows from high places to the lowest of the low. My soul thirsts for you like a man in the most void wasteland craves water. I am the lowest of the low, but where is your water? My mouth is open, yet it remains dry. I slowly crawl along the dry sand floor of my desert pit. I'm thirsty for your water, but I can't find any. All I'm touching are snakes and scorpions. They bite me and sting me, taking pleasure in the bare meal that I provide for them. It hurts. I'm in pain. G-d I need water!
I slowly stand up in the dark pit I've dug myself throughout all these years. My head hits something hard. I gently and cautiously push up. The water begins flowing. the light begins shining. I've removed the roof of self ego which I had on top of me all this time. Now the water flows freely all around me. The snakes and scorpions get washed away. I get something to drink and it feels good.
Yes... Your water makes everything inside of me complete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter