Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nothing to blog about!

I really don't have any feelings or emotions right now to blog. That's why I'm blogging it right now. It's kinda' like I need to keep up the streak of blogging an average of one post a day, so this is not an official post. It's a "keeping-up-with-the-average-posts-post."

... vechulu. I'm off to NY tonight with the Bochurim. They're all going (save for 8 Bochurim) to Israel tommorrow. That's another thing that totally pisses me off. I'm just not in the mood of posting my emotions now. I'll tell it all later. This place is horrible!


"I'm da' Maccabbi. Judah yes dat' is me. I speak Hashem, he's the king of every majesty!"
(From Nuni "Jew-Da'-Maccabbi's" album coming out in April or May!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

benoit- abt what we discussed last night, and my circumsized friend- where can i email you? hershky84@yahoo.ca?

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Yeah, you can email me there!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter