Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm a secret!!


Sing this song to whatever tune you wish!! (note: please don't sing this song on Shabbat or Jewish festivals. Or whilst dancing naked in tall grass)


I'm a secret "la-la-la-la-la"
I'm a secret "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la"
Nobody knows about this site "la-la-la-la-la-la"

I can post whatever I want now "la-la-la-la-la-la-la"
I can even put up news about how Ottawa sux so much! "la-la-la-la-la"
No actually, perhaps it doesn't... But the again, maybe it does "la-la-la-la"

CHORUS: He's a secret
He can post whatever he desires.
he can write about bunny rabbits caught on fires
and a twisted pair of pliers!




... haha, I love 2 in the morning. I feel like I'm a brand new man! I'm going to keep this blog crazy'ish, but try to put some holiness in it as well. Kinda' like a big mixture. I know my Hachloto's changed since yesterday. But what can I do? I have "BLOGGATITIS"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter