Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've got to start thinking.

I'm in a very "drippy mood"... just as depicted in this picture from one of our Yeshiva bathrooms a couple of months ago.


I have to start working on this week's Steve of the week.
I just thought of something. My roommate comes into the room and says to me "hey, in case you haven't noticed, there are no comments on this new blog of yours." I gave back some silly comeback. But after he left to get supper. I thought, perhaps there's more to it. I mean, I really do feel better now, knowing that only people "I know" can check this out. I've also noticed how lately, I really don't like being around Ottawa Bochurim anymore. I hate it when they're in my room and do nothing, or they bother me from doing the things I love doing. Can it be that I've turned into a ratty little hermit? Is it possible that someday I'm going to evolve into a long haired, unshaven, thin, bony and toothless hermit cave man?? Perhaps this evolution has already started. I mean, I do have a beard! I don't like being around people (At least meanwhile, it's only around those people whom I have to constantly entertain and be on show for them. But that's a start!). I like our Mexican cook. I know that if I think about this too much, I'll actually be convinced that I'm turning into something.
I'm scared. I'm scared of not being the way I was until now. Is Ottawa having this kind of effect on me?? Is it a good thing that I'm going through?? Or perhaps I'm danger of developing some weird Ottawa disease, where the whole entire body actually begins enjoying the Ottawa Yeshiva and its surroundings (Maybe it's called "Ottawitis").
Spoke to my brother today and told him all my problems with this place. It was not a good thing I did. Cause there was a Bochur from Yeshiva sitting in the room while I was complaining about it... Not like I cared. This Yeshiva is one big joke! I'll discuss that someother time. I've already posted too many complaint post against this place.

I'm outa' here after Pesach IY"H!

Good night! (Now that's what I call closure.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Avrohom Boruch and Binie said...

no comment, so u wont vomit

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks Aybei. Good to know that you're "checking me out", unlike the other *cough cough* "Bochurim."

Don't worry. In case I go all out caveman/hermit, You'll be invited into my cave anytime to have some tea or coffee and just to chill out.

Friday, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter