Long time no blog!
Spent Shabbos at home. Had a great time.
There is nothing worse than sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing. That's what I was victim of for the last three days. Shabbos was nice and all. But then I was stuck at home until Monday night... waking up at embarrassing hours, sitting around and doing absolutely nothing. I wasn't even in the mood of updating this blog.
...
That's my update!
I'm back in Ottawa though!
There is nothing worse than sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing. That's what I was victim of for the last three days. Shabbos was nice and all. But then I was stuck at home until Monday night... waking up at embarrassing hours, sitting around and doing absolutely nothing. I wasn't even in the mood of updating this blog.
...
That's my update!
I'm back in Ottawa though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home