Midnight... Yet I remain awake
For some reason, sleep and me don't get along. We are always battling. The late nights come and try to force my eyelids to shut and get some well deserved rest. Yet my body fights and rejects sleep. I don't know why. Precisely when I begin getting tired, my mind gets triggered to remind me of all the silly, yet important things that I need to still do... For example updating the blog. It is a silly thing, but it is of course important, if only for my mind at midnight when my eyelids are drooping in surrender.
Oh well. I should really do the right thing. I do need to wake up early tomorrow morning to get some milk from the farm. I suppose I will log off and go to sleep. Finally.
Oh well. I should really do the right thing. I do need to wake up early tomorrow morning to get some milk from the farm. I suppose I will log off and go to sleep. Finally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home