Sunday, July 08, 2012

D.D.O.

What a Shabbos we had!

Spending our month family-time on the East Coast, this Shabbos was spent at Leibele's place in D.D.O.

Exciting to say the least. Yisroel and Mushky, as well as Leizer and Malka all came in from NY with their respective families. There were lots of people in the house and our kids got an intense dose of social activity with their cousins. Running around in the garden, as well as playing all day with toys... Oy! Exciting and so rare for us. This was the first time in a year that my kids actually ran and played on grass. Sad, but it makes their experience that much more valuable and appreciated.

Anyways, I know that I need to get back into the swing of blogging. Now I'm on sort of a miniature vacation, so I have some more time. I will try to spend some more time doing so, but Sonia just put Kovi next to me and asked that I keep him company, so it's computer video time for him, which means I will need to post this and log off.

As usual. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter