Monday, November 28, 2011


Some folks say it's alright, but I know it's just sad
To turn your back on what you are and all you've ever had
I knew him back in Dallas when he used his Jewish name
But a young girl named Maria kind of made his whole life change

He said he really loved her, though he knew it wasn't right
He threw away G-d's kingdom a little bit each night
I shake my head in wonder, how this could come to be
With a young girl named Maria and a boy who wouldn't see

It's not a brand new story. it happens every day
They get up and pack their bags and simply walk away
Mom's and dad's are crying when they see them leaving home
With young girls named Maria, who got him for their own.

 And this one...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like the song!benny cud u please send me the songs we recorded or u dont have them anymore...

Wednesday, April 04, 2012  
Blogger Benny said...

Don't have them. I thought you had them on your MP3!

Monday, April 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter