Monday, December 12, 2011

Office time

So I'm now in my office and decided that once and for all I will stop throwing my blog to the dogs. I will finally give my nimble, deteriorating blog some much needed love and affection.

'hug' hug' ... 'kiss' 'kiss' ... 'hug' 'kiss' 'hug' hug' ' kiss'

I have a crazy stressful day today, as I need to once and for all find someone who is willing and able to build the large room that is being donated to us into a Shul / Jewish Center in Cabo.

It's difficult. I don't know how much money it'll cost... I don't know how long it'll take to build it... I'm not even sure what the Shul should look like... Yet we are supposed to move into the new place in less than three weeks??

Oy!!! Scary!!

As if that's not enough, Chanuka is around the corner and I need to get working on the large party on the marina... I need to review the music that our DJ is going to be playing during the event. I need to figure out how I'm going to rent the equipment for the evening.

Oy! Terrifying!!


As if that's still not enough, I have an all new Kabbala for beginners course coming out in another four weeks and I'm only ready on two of the six classes. I need to make the workbooks and put together all the content that will be taught during those six weeks... I also somehow need to figure out how to do proper marketing and get some more applicants to the class... We only have four people coming so far and I'm not sure how to up the attendance... Should I beg people to join and participate? Should'nt they want to come of their own??

This is killing me! I'm not good at multi-tasking and adapting to these stressful situations doesn't do myself any good. Oy the tzuris.

In some good news, my kids are all adorable as ever B"H KA"H... The baby is finally starting to smile (not from gas) and getting a smile once a day from her is enough for me to love her so... jk... I love her anyway.

Menny celebrated his second birthday yesterday. To celebrate as a family, we all hopped in the car yesterday and drove an hour to the only children's park in the town of Todos Santos... It's smaller than the park I grew up with around the corner of my home in Canada... Yet, this is the best that our area has to offer, so we must make due and make due we did. The kid had an absolute blast on the slides. We ate some homemade chocolate cake with sprinkles for Menny's birthday... Then we went home, where Menny and Kovi proceeded to destroy our entire home, save for breaking the walls of our home and crashing the ceiling.

Last night, Menny and Kovi spilled all the chips on the floor, destroyed Sonia's makeup bag which she had forgotten in the bathroom... Pulled out one of my pairs of tefillin which I had forgotten on the table... Colored the walls and the couch with a pen...

Need I say more?

Help!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bashie said...

oh my goodness Benny!!!! Your boys kah!! They make me feel at home :) Need I say more??

Saturday, December 31, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter