Hooray! I played another gig.
I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I had the Zechus to be pictured on Shturem.net. (Click here)
Motzaei Shabbos Nachamu, our bungalow colony had a grand Melava Malaka Bar-b-q / Kumzitz and they asked me to be the musical entertainment. We had a Kumzitz that began sort of horribly. People started singing that didn't know the tone. But then it eased into a really nice singing session. Some people even stayed on to listen and it was real nice. So nice in fact, that we wrapped things up at about 2:30am.
It was my second official performance that I made and dare I say, I was sort of happy with it.
They brought down some Badchan/comedian to entertain the crowd. It was a really good move to bring him down. Because just in case people didn't like my playing, the Badchan was definitely worse. So people were more focused on badmouthing his performance, then to worry about my silly guitar playing.
But in other news...
Camp is getting a bit cool. The only problem is the dead tiredness that I am experiencing right now, because I went to sleep last night at 4am and woke up at 9:30 this morning.
It's over man! Camp is over. I have another four days of this job and then I'm outa' here. It will seriously feel as it a weight has been lifted from my brain. I now understand why business exec's get payed the big bucks. It's not necessarily the hard work that they put into the job. But it's just the mental responsibility that they take upon themselves. It's alot harder to be mentally and psychologically responsible for something, then just to be responsible for some physical labor (wuh-eh-vuh!)
Lately, I'm losing interest in the blog. Partly, because I'd much rather spend my little off time sitting and floodling with Kovi, then to sit here at this computer and slap away at some dark ABC keys on my keyboard.
Alora!
I'm gonna' head off and get some much needed rest before the staff meeting tonight, where I prep the guys on tomorrow's color war breakout and the days following.
But in reality, there's obviously no color war tonight.
Fo weaw!

1 Comments:
Benny I need to get the original "halili". please email it. i need it by two weeks from this sunday.
Post a Comment
<< Home