Very hard work
The work is extremely hard. Full time is not a proper description of it all. But it's worthwhile I guess.
I don't have a voice. Nothing is prepared for tomorrow. But I will smile nonetheless.
'smile'
Dear blog,
I'm sorry for not giving you the proper attention that you so desperately deserve from me. It's just that work here in Monticello has been so difficult lately. Mommy's come complaining to me on a daily basis. Nobody has any appreciation for anything and life here doesn't run on a regular time. It's as if Hashem put another three hours to the day and working 24 hours is not enough.
Whatever. IY"H after the summer is over, I'll have more time to put up updates and pictures and all... Kovi is Baruch Hashen so adorable. I can't even begin to describe.
We'll be in touch!
Love you!
I don't have a voice. Nothing is prepared for tomorrow. But I will smile nonetheless.
'smile'
Dear blog,
I'm sorry for not giving you the proper attention that you so desperately deserve from me. It's just that work here in Monticello has been so difficult lately. Mommy's come complaining to me on a daily basis. Nobody has any appreciation for anything and life here doesn't run on a regular time. It's as if Hashem put another three hours to the day and working 24 hours is not enough.
Whatever. IY"H after the summer is over, I'll have more time to put up updates and pictures and all... Kovi is Baruch Hashen so adorable. I can't even begin to describe.
We'll be in touch!
Love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home