Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update... Not much of one.

Here is the update. It's not much of one... (I know. I just said that!)

Camp is really hard and when we think about it, the money isn't really worth it. But we do what we have to do.
This week is going to be the beginning of the second session of camp. There's no reason to really make a second session for this weird day camp, but I did it anyways. That way I can waste half a day away by taking the winners of first months session on some weird trip.

This week will include a fire eating show, a game day in camp, we're going to begin building a model Beis Hamikdosh for the Mountain Lodge to enjoy when Tisha B'av comes around. We're trying to arrange an inter-camp day sometime this week. We also will be doing our weekly Kitchen Kraft. I'm not sure what we're making for the Kraft, but hopefully it'll be yummy.
We've so far made smoothies, Kugel and Sushi... We'll see. Maybe pizza!

Can't wait for after camp when I take off to Vermont for a week.

Wuh-eh-vuh again.

I'll be in touch hopefully more often... I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter