Mazal Tov!
I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly wish a Mazal Tov on my blog to the Shliach from Hong Kong's daughter, who is having her Bas Mitzvah this coming Shabbos. Chanale Avtzon... Wherever you are, Mazal Tov!!! May you grow up to be a Chassidisher Maidel, giving the Rebbe lots of Nachas from you, making your parents proud and continuing in your parents footsteps of wholeheartedly giving yourself over to the preservation and growth of Jewish people everywhere, making this world ready for a very special day... The coming of the Mashiach speedily in our days. Days when we will not lose Passports at random and thereby enabling us to make planned trips into Montreal for brothers Freeking kids Brissim!!! Days when, if we make commitments to different Mitzvos, we won't be smashed with numerous obstacles which make the Mitzvah's harder for both the givers and the accepters...
Sorry, I did not want to go there. Let's consider this a peaceful and meaningful Mazal Tov wish.
Sorry, I did not want to go there. Let's consider this a peaceful and meaningful Mazal Tov wish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home