Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Chasing my tail!

2 more days!
2 more days!

So here are just a few things I'm throwing onto the screen, so that I may reminisce about them forever.

1) The Sun stays awake the entire day, while the moon stays awake the entire night. Which one is the bigger Chiddush?
For the sun to be able to stay awake the entire day (and it's always day wherever the sun is), is nothing to cool. I, after all also stay awake an entire day. But for the moon to be able to stay awake an entire night (and it's always night wherever the moon is) is a huge Chiddush. Not many people can do that.
2) A dog chasing his own tail. He runs around and around. If after awhile he finally grabs hold of the tail. He stops running, his tail hurts, but he's happy!
Sometimes we run around and around in circles doing nothing worthwhile. But if we would actually be able to bite down on the tail, we would be happy. So what's wrong with running around in circles? (I thought our convo last night about that concept was hilarious... Oh, rest of the readers, don't you just hate inside jokes?)

Isn't it weird, when you say these slang lines that Shvartzeh's say between each other. But you say it in a sophisticated way, so it comes out sounding totally stupid?

On that note: I will catch all of you homey's later on dood!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny, you're cool.
i like you.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b. whats so hard/big chidush bout staying up the whole night just ask cs. all bout it

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

'C' - Was that supposed to be some sort of slang Shvartze line? Cuz' it was a horrible attempt.

Wires - Some people are moons. What can I say? It is everyone's Avoda in life to reveal the moon within each and every one of us.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b. i give up!!!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nopes.
not at all.
i think what u write is awesome. and assuming that its comin straight from the heart (and brain), its even awesomer.
no black attempts here.
just honest admiration.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(and get used to it)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

'C' - I hope the classic 'aaawwwwww' can suffice.

Wires - Moons never give up. Hold strong!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

benny you got to get used to getting compliments....
did i ever tell you you have the best nails i have ever seen?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nerdo, ur gonna scare him off with something so drastic.

start slowly.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and mitzvah man-no, an 'awwwww' is not necessary.
marrying my best friend is.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I'm laughing now. I'll think of something to answer back after I finish laughing at all this.

Give me a month.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i happy u laugh

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C. said "i happy u laugh" weird isn't it me 'n C. agree on something there must be s/t in the water

benny the i give up was in reference to you - does that get me of the hook ;)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter