Sunday, April 22, 2007

The uhhh... poin'... is...


I'm about to do another game show. They told me I have like ten minutes.
Am I nervous?
Will I be made fun of during the game show?
Will all the kids start pointing at me and laughing at me?
If yes...
Will I be able to crack a joke and get the crowd into the hype of the game again?
Will I perhaps scour back to my little hole in the corner of the game show studio and cry the day away at my failure to entertain these little brats?
Will the batteries to my mic work?
Will the touch screen work?
Will these nerves settle down??!!
See how nervous one can get when we start thinking. So that's why I'm writing this all down on my third-to-best-friend*) called my blog (I call him bloggy for fun). In case I do fail. In case I do break down crying when I'm on display in front of everyone. I'll have the comfoting knowledge that my blog was pre-warned about the disaster.
Hmmmm...
Shabbos was coo' (relatively)
I went to someone's house and they didn't have any Cholent.
Crasssy day today.
I don't sleep much lately. I don't know why. Or I do know why... But I'm too embarrassed to say why.
*) Well, let's just say I have two best friends who I'm closer to than this blog. One of them is my diary.
In other news... Since the theme of the matches on the "Memo-rebus" game screen is Pesach. I'm thinking of playing the song "The Seder Started" when everyone gets settled down in the studio. I'll play it right off the video I posted on the blog a few days back. That'll be coo'.
Enjoy your Voch all my hard-rockin' amigo's!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i nearly led one of the gameshows till the guy changed his mind on me.
sgusting!
omg son, remember!?
loolllllllllllll

Sunday, April 22, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

r.o.t.f.l.m.*t.o

*t

Sunday, April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe
knew u were gonna think it was funny
gosh u should see the pic of us (me n him..)
me laughin my brains out and kvetching and him just smirking

Sunday, April 22, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Did he Sovelet??

Sunday, April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bichlal lo
meano meano meano

Sunday, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter