Just a post.
I feel pressured to write a post, because I look and I see that I haven't put up a new post since Sunday and it's already Wednesday.
I know that people are checking out this blog and waiting for me to post something new for a change. So I therefore feel pressured to post something new and I don't like this feeling.
I like posting when I'm in the mood of posting. Not when someone else makes me feel guilty not posting.
But then again, I usually post when I don't like something. The mere fact that I don't like being pressured into posting something new makes this bad feeling come over me and I'm inspired to write a new post now.
Yesterday was actually cool only because of one thing... There was this kid in the game show who's name was Steven. I almost flipped out when he told me his name. I was like "Steven!! You're my main man! Do you know that you're famous??!!"
It was cool. He was also a really cool kid. (Am I allowed to say that about a Goy?)
hmmmm. Vot else?
I'm standing now I don't have a chair to sit on while updating the blog. Why in the world am I standing??
I just thought of the coolest idea. Someone should make a rocking song all about Sefiras Ha'Omer and the fact that we can't listen to music during Sfira.
It totally tix me off the no-music business.
What is the deal with making Heterim to listen to music? I cannot handle this.
I was thinking of not taking a haircut for 14 weeks and then listening to music during Sfira. That way, though I'm being Over on the no-music deal, I'm still paying them back with a double effort in the no-haircut department.
Okay... My feet are getting tired and I can't wait much longer (A week and a day).
I'll try to spend some more time on this blog some other time. Meanwhile. Ciao (That was Italian. Not spanish!)
I know that people are checking out this blog and waiting for me to post something new for a change. So I therefore feel pressured to post something new and I don't like this feeling.
I like posting when I'm in the mood of posting. Not when someone else makes me feel guilty not posting.
But then again, I usually post when I don't like something. The mere fact that I don't like being pressured into posting something new makes this bad feeling come over me and I'm inspired to write a new post now.
Yesterday was actually cool only because of one thing... There was this kid in the game show who's name was Steven. I almost flipped out when he told me his name. I was like "Steven!! You're my main man! Do you know that you're famous??!!"
It was cool. He was also a really cool kid. (Am I allowed to say that about a Goy?)
hmmmm. Vot else?
I'm standing now I don't have a chair to sit on while updating the blog. Why in the world am I standing??
I just thought of the coolest idea. Someone should make a rocking song all about Sefiras Ha'Omer and the fact that we can't listen to music during Sfira.
It totally tix me off the no-music business.
What is the deal with making Heterim to listen to music? I cannot handle this.
I was thinking of not taking a haircut for 14 weeks and then listening to music during Sfira. That way, though I'm being Over on the no-music deal, I'm still paying them back with a double effort in the no-haircut department.
Okay... My feet are getting tired and I can't wait much longer (A week and a day).
I'll try to spend some more time on this blog some other time. Meanwhile. Ciao (That was Italian. Not spanish!)

19 Comments:
so
choices of the day
1)you listen to music during sefira and do the no hair cut calculation and have your wife wear dreadlock sheitel to match you
2)you dont listen to music and cuz your hair before the wedding and have your wife wear a dreadlock sheitel cuz she likes it
benny whats so hard bout not taking a haircut for 14 weeks ;)
Afroson - hmmmmm... I think I'll have the #2 with a side dish of chicken nuggets to go please.
Wires - It's not that hard, but I'll try anything to get to be able to listen to music. Maybe that'll convince the people upstairs.
benny i hear on the otherhand you cant listen to music so maybe i dont hear oh well i idunno
im all funkused (as usual:)
aleph, why u writin spanish?
beis, who is findin heterim? what kinda heterim? acapella music? chabad niggunim? needa practice instruments?
gimmel, u funny. i laughed from ur brilliant halachic decision. (incidentally, i'm considerin throwing out all my stuffed treife animals and eating OMG WOOPS! wrong guy to tell this to)
which brings me to daled, yes goyim can be cool.
'C' - About that incidental thought with the stuffed animals... I don't have any stuffed animals.
I have a real lion names Steve. He's not stuffed. Many people make fun of him, calling him a doll. He has feelings too you know!
(That's just in case you were trying to imply anything.)
so not
me? imply something?
whatcha talkin about?
derech agav, i have a shidduch for steven.
(afroson, dont get nervous)
Uhhhh, Steven is engaged to Fishel.
(Fisher is a female fish. I know the name throws you off. But no!)
yup, that's who i had in mind.
Oh. You're a couple o' weeks late.
I know it didn't make it to Shmais or onlySimchas... But it's been official for quite sometime already.
go ahead. embarrass me in public.
c. said "go ahead. embarrass me in public."
is this where i mix in :-)
dude u embarrass urself in public. no one else. well, maybe the guy holding ur leash. but that's all.
'C' - Actually, I think wires was offering to embarrass you in public like you requested.
I thought that was a good line by wires and was waiting for an equally witty comeback.
But it seems like you didn't understand what he was trying to say.
We'll give you another shot at retorting to wires.
go -c- oley oley
go -c- oley oley
thank u afroson.
ur a true friend (sniff sniff)*
unlike benny ahem who is embarrassing me TWICE in a row! (dont worry son, im kidding-this is not a manifestation of my self-consciousness/inability to 'chap' jokes)
*OMGGGG i caught the wires syndrome! where u cry over everything! ahhhhhhhhhh
sonia! get me a box of tissues! ubber shnell! o wait! i think wires still has his on his desk since he started working 'there'. fasssssssst
Okay 'C'... That passes for a witty comeback. You can stop crying.
so its all about wittiness, huh?
hmmm gotta rethink my life a bit..
"dude u embarrass urself " wawawwawa tissues anyone??
oh i forgot im at work i have some :)
"still has his on his desk" lol well said
benny thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home