Nothing really to update on.
I'm still waiting for a camera, so that I'll be able to photograph Steve and his new suit for the wedding.
I had a regular week. (The regular hard, kacky week... Chassanim, you know what I mean.)
Yaaayy!! I'm starting Chosson classes in another two weeks. (this should be a good conversation starter)
Finally, one good story that I wanted to blog about:
My sister calls me up the other day and we're talking, when she asks me who I'm with. I told her who was next to me. It just so happens to be, that this fella' was in a picture on www.crownheights.info the other week at a Levaya.
So my sister goes "Oh, I saw him in a picture online."
"Yeah, Crownheights.info, at the Levaya" I said.
"Right, right. Oy! We should only have better pictures..." (Said in the most Yente style, solemn voice)
I cracked up.
I'm still waiting for a camera, so that I'll be able to photograph Steve and his new suit for the wedding.
I had a regular week. (The regular hard, kacky week... Chassanim, you know what I mean.)
Yaaayy!! I'm starting Chosson classes in another two weeks. (this should be a good conversation starter)
Finally, one good story that I wanted to blog about:
My sister calls me up the other day and we're talking, when she asks me who I'm with. I told her who was next to me. It just so happens to be, that this fella' was in a picture on www.crownheights.info the other week at a Levaya.
So my sister goes "Oh, I saw him in a picture online."
"Yeah, Crownheights.info, at the Levaya" I said.
"Right, right. Oy! We should only have better pictures..." (Said in the most Yente style, solemn voice)
I cracked up.

10 Comments:
why is that funny
so benny (he said in a "Yente style voice") by who are u taking clases
c ill tell you lster
its a grown up joke...
oy im gonna have to wait so long then..how many more years till im grown up, ah?
well now that depends on how many many many years it takes to reach that grand old standerd (never changing) age of 21 :)
and NO i dont want to know!!!!
I totally understand what your sister was saying Benny...
Btw.. I'll bet it didn't improve her mood when you told her that you are getting a camera :P
yes, yes, I know that was corny.. but with this one handed swimming thing and all, typing all this takes too much effort and I can't think of anything funnier.
You are the awesomest!! (That is to confuse the english speakers the way we confused anyone speaking Espanol)
Levi - At least someone understood what I found funny. And I tried to call you, but I guess there's no reception in the middle of the atlantic (Okay, that one was to equal out the corny jokes, so You won't feel that lonely.)
Wires - Grown up refers more to the mental maturity than to the physical.
... And to widen the panic, I'm taking classes by a man called Rabbi Shmerling.
benny in my defense (not that there is much i can say in it:) it was meant to be a joke nothing more and nothing less
I know I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home