2 little thoughts.
I thought of two things which I'm going to blog.
First of all:
If a man by the name of Bobby married a woman with the name Sadie and they have grandkids... How cute would it be when the kids say "hey let's go visit Zaidy Bobby and Bubby Sadie!!"?
Okay... But now on to some other thought.
I have realized why I enjoy blogging in the wee hours of the morning, when everyone else is fast asleep and not around.
That's because I am not the slightest bit disturbed and I'm not worried about getting disturbed. I realized that today, as I was typing Kak on the computer and noted to myself how stressed out I was. I tried identifying that stress and lo and behold, I realized that it was because I was never sure when someone would come into the room and disturb me... Never sure when my mother would holler my name and tell me to do some petty errand... All this stress of the unknown did not allow me to lose myself in the music that I was listening to and get involved in the computing on the computer.
I don't know!
I'm headed back to the Heights tonight to begin where I left off... Or to begin.
Safe trip to myself and I'll blog next time from the comfortable confines of Crown Heigts in the spring. Hopefully it'll be nice weather and I won't have anyone down my back, intefering with my 'quality' time. That way, I'll be able to actually fully enjoy my blogging experience... Dang! There goes my mom again...
I'M COMING!!!!
First of all:
If a man by the name of Bobby married a woman with the name Sadie and they have grandkids... How cute would it be when the kids say "hey let's go visit Zaidy Bobby and Bubby Sadie!!"?
Okay... But now on to some other thought.
I have realized why I enjoy blogging in the wee hours of the morning, when everyone else is fast asleep and not around.
That's because I am not the slightest bit disturbed and I'm not worried about getting disturbed. I realized that today, as I was typing Kak on the computer and noted to myself how stressed out I was. I tried identifying that stress and lo and behold, I realized that it was because I was never sure when someone would come into the room and disturb me... Never sure when my mother would holler my name and tell me to do some petty errand... All this stress of the unknown did not allow me to lose myself in the music that I was listening to and get involved in the computing on the computer.
I don't know!
I'm headed back to the Heights tonight to begin where I left off... Or to begin.
Safe trip to myself and I'll blog next time from the comfortable confines of Crown Heigts in the spring. Hopefully it'll be nice weather and I won't have anyone down my back, intefering with my 'quality' time. That way, I'll be able to actually fully enjoy my blogging experience... Dang! There goes my mom again...
I'M COMING!!!!

5 Comments:
"Zaidy Bobby and Bubby Sadie!!"?"
LMAO! You're pure genius dude.
Have a safe trip back. I'm warning ya though, if you bring over any of that Canadian snow to NY we are going to ship you right back home to French CanaYdia Aye!
Bring over some good warm weather and perhaps we'll start playing hockey again ;)
ur first of all is funny.
heehee
CS - That hockey stuff is very tempting. But it's freeking raining man!!!
I deedeent doo eet mang! (loosely translated as "I didn't do it man.")
And c - 'heehee' doesn't constitute a real laugh
k
hows this?
REAL LAUGH
no but seriously, i was chucklin.
Okay, whatever.
(Some comments made, don't need a reply to them)
jk
Post a Comment
<< Home