Nothing too intense...
Today was a very not-intense day.
Nothing too notable to even blog about. The only cool thing was gathering up enough courage to make a total fool of myself in front of the entire Montreal Lubavich community and non-Lubavich community members as well.
I've been thinking. Have I become one of those addicted bloggers lately? I hope not. My sister says yes! (yeah. That's what I was thinking about in short.)
And now... drumrollllll... Proverb fun der voch!
Life is like a closet. You can fill it up with Nosherai and bad things, or you can fill it up with good stuff.
Lastly as a p.s. - I heard this brilliant line from an older twin who recently celebrated her birthday. She was making a L'chaim to everyone and said the following: "You see, when I was born, nobody said Mazel Tov! All everybody kept screaming was "Keep pushing! Keep pushing!" When my other twin was born 12 minutes later, that's when everyone screamed Mazel Tov. So everyone owes me more Mazel Tov's now!"
Nothing too notable to even blog about. The only cool thing was gathering up enough courage to make a total fool of myself in front of the entire Montreal Lubavich community and non-Lubavich community members as well.
I've been thinking. Have I become one of those addicted bloggers lately? I hope not. My sister says yes! (yeah. That's what I was thinking about in short.)
And now... drumrollllll... Proverb fun der voch!
Life is like a closet. You can fill it up with Nosherai and bad things, or you can fill it up with good stuff.
Lastly as a p.s. - I heard this brilliant line from an older twin who recently celebrated her birthday. She was making a L'chaim to everyone and said the following: "You see, when I was born, nobody said Mazel Tov! All everybody kept screaming was "Keep pushing! Keep pushing!" When my other twin was born 12 minutes later, that's when everyone screamed Mazel Tov. So everyone owes me more Mazel Tov's now!"

3 Comments:
Not intense is good. Very good.
is it the proverb of the voch or is it me?? for some reason I haven't been relating all that much lately...
many Mazal Tovs too all those who are owed 'Zulltuvs...
Hey... 'Zulltuvs........ NOt a bad one..
MetcHEM
That was a good one Brucy-pumkin-tchkin-ski!
Hay! Maybe you want to give us a weekly "hebrew-line" fun der voch??!!
efshaH
Post a Comment
<< Home