To make matters worse...

Just to make my schizophrenia that much more noticeable and apparent, I bring this thought that I had while walking to Shul on Erev Shabbos.
I was casually walking to Shul in the freezing weather, looking around and sulking at the horribly freezing chill all around this side of the world. Watching the snow flakes trickling down from heaven onto this cursed Ville de Montreal... When I thought to mine-self "Hey, everyone on the blog thinks that I should be more optimistic about the weather... Let me try that."
So here's what came out of it...
Isn't it amazing, how Montreal is having such cold weather this past Pesach?! Imagine! Even when the Jews left Egypt, they didn't have any cold weather. In fact, it was so hot by them, that the huge pieces of dough on their backs ended up baking into Matzos.
Boy! We are so lucky over here in Montreal to be able to actually experience Pesach in the cold. Not everyone is awarded the rare gift of frost in middle of Chodesh HaAviv. I can't believe I never had such an opportunity before. And to think that all my life I went through Pesach's looking forward to lame roller hockey games on the outdoor rinks.
It is so much more exciting waking up to a cold and chilling Chol Hamoed day!
Thank you Hashem for making this year a cold Pesach. I am delighted to be able to experience this Yom Tov from an entirely different perspective.
A Gutten Mo'ed to all my baffled blog readers!
How's that for insanity??!!

6 Comments:
hahahahhehehehhahahhahehheh :p
u are 1 cracked up dude ;)
hehe... it seems as though this weather has made u go alittle insane! even though it is sunny (opps thats here in Cali) :) even though its freezing bitterly cold maybe some fresh blistering air would do u good
...too easy :)
ur awesome
i cracked mine-self up
Yisroel!! Gutt Gezogt!!
And thanks everyone for your lovely well wishes!!
benny for you only the best :)
Post a Comment
<< Home