HAHA!

Just a quickie before I bounce...
I checked up Shmais before logging off and was extremely inspired to copy this picture onto my blog.
Haha!!
Shmais writes that this is a picture of the fourth day of Chol Hamoed 5767 in Cleveland Ohio!
That makes me feel good inside. Montreal is not going down alone... We are bringing Ohio down together with us. Now I have comfort inside.
(There are those of you who are going to comment and say "But wait a second... You just posted how great and positive the snow and cold is. So why are you saying that the snow is a bad thing now??!... Oh please!)
Good Yomtov again!

55 Comments:
whatever u say man at least its not snowing by us hahahaha
(not only that but there was a chance of snow in the forcast :p )
Benny, please post the hotel's next to you wedding hotel.
Shalomm, I will search and find... Then I will post
hey benny, think about why purim is celebrated on yud daled vs yud gimmel (when we killed our enemies).
I don't know. I'm thinking but I have no idea how it's connected with this.
rejoicin in the downfall of ur enemy kinda thing...
Oh yeah.
hey... What if I'm my own enemy?
ain lee moosag
actually, 'ki sireh chamor..'
What are you implying huh?
no koach
no koach to figure out the tone of ur voice (err fingers, rather)
but inshortreallyfastsomethingtotheeffectofugloatinovertheir(snow)fallbroughttomindthepurimthingandthenuaskingboutbeinurownenemynearlymademerespondsomethinlikehuhucantbeurownenemychassiduswiseetcbutthenirememberedthechassidictakeofkisireh chamor
and now ill write properly stam im in the mood now-and basically if you are ur own enemy, that is, if ur chumrios is ur enemy...
gut voch
Oy! I knew that. I was only kidding around... Sorry. I should've put a tone of voice in over there.
b. now who is trying to start a fight and u "always" blame it on me -jk-
;)
(just to make sure that everyone is clear on what i said this is directed strictly at benny)
wires-why are you picking fights with 'c' again?
LOL!
(That was yet another useless comment... for the kak of it.)
mashpia. i specifically stated that it was to benny i was talking to
and not to anybody else including C
so benny what number comment are we holding at now ;)
hey thanks maspia for sticking up for me-good to see you around...odd though that i see more of u here than anywhere else...
hey wires, need another box of tissues?
(benny, be nice-he's ur friend)
Okay. You're right.
...
... Hey wires, you want to run out and get you some three ply, they're more durable!
(So sorry. I had to... Though when analyzed, I didn't really have to do anything. I could've just let this little thought of mine pass me right by and gone on with my life without bothering innocent little wires. But then, if we delve deeper into the notion, we will realize that this is a blog. Allowing these silly thoughts to pass us by defeats the entire purpose for blogs. On that end of it, it was a good thing I commented what I just did and wrote down that little comment of stupidity... Gosh! Though I do apologize wires for being nasty. I also apologize to 'c' for not listening to your request of being nice to my friend.)
LOLLLL*
thanks yo, i was a bissel scared u were gonna take me seriously there and actually LISTEN. silly me.
*and for real!
first of all peoples i'm ROTFLMAO :)
ahem C. i'm still on that same box of tissues at work :)
(per mashpia's request that was not a wink)
and benny they are 2 ply the realy soft type ;)
also B. "innocent little wires" huhhh??? what the @#$%$@!#$%
ps. C. on a more serious note a friend will generally know when -- it’s not being nice or just kidding around --
Wires, frogive my "cyber-Roshei-Teivois-ignorance". But what did ROTFLMAO stand for. I can't seem to decypher it.
I actually think I figured it out... But I'm not sure. (knowing you... naaa... such words??... it couldn't be) Please explain.
I also observed how I did merit a wink from you. Haha 'c' and co.
B. "knowing you... naaa... such words??... it couldn't be"     y not???
Oh and by the way these are quite tame by my standards ;)
Oish!
i agree with benny
mashpia. ROTFLMAO hah hah hah :-)
wuts rotflamao
Okay wires, Look what you're making me do in front of my Kalla... And I'm not even married to her yet!!!
Afroson, it means "rolling on the floor laughing my tushy off."
(What?! It's wires' fault. He was the one who first wrote it!!!!)
Okay Afroson, Sorry. I guess that means no pasta for me for the next week.
*Look what you're doing to me wires!!*
I.A.B.O.T.S.I.J.W.A.T.K.
(I'm a bit over-tired, so I'm just writing all this kak.)
afro. dont blame benny i did after all say it first
and benny was nice enough to 'splain it and in a (ahem) nice way at that
so please dont take away benny's pasta (please please pwety please he says with a pleading look in his eyes)
:)
heehee
Thanks wires.
wires you do all those things that benny told me?
wow your very athletic...
and nope no pasta for benny
HAhahahahah!
LOL'ing beeg taing!!
Afroson... Staaaaap!
"wow your very athletic..."
athletic
AthLeTiC
ATHLETIC??????
benny what lies have u been spreading about me????????????
and afro. "and nope no pasta for benny"
cheap no fair here i grovel b/f you and this is how u respond :(
wuts grovel?
an olden-day spa
afroson said...
wuts grovel?
Sunday, April 22, 2007
What's grovel??
what's grovel?
wires said...
afroson said...
wuts grovel?
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
i'm not going to try to figure out if this is a game of sorts or not
anyways when the name is blue it means it links to somewhere
wires said...
i'm not going to try to figure out if this is a game of sorts or not
anyways when the name is blue it means it links to somewhere
c said...
wires said...
i'm not going to try to figure out if this is a game of sorts or not
anyways when the name is blue it means it links to somewhere
Haha!
Some people call this clean, fun, old fashioned humor.
the Mitzvah man! said...
Haha!
Some people call this clean, fun, old fashioned humor.
Monday, April 23, 2007
(hey wires started!)
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
Wires said...
"APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box"
Why am I cracking up... If there was a video camera on me, the person watching would wonder why the heck I'm doing looking at a board and laughing so hard when nobody is even around!
wires said...
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
Monday, April 23, 2007
wires said...
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
Monday, April 23, 2007
wires said...
APPARENTLY some people need something’s clarified to them so here goes
i wanted to just have my name as a link but apparently you need to have something
in the comment box so i copied the whole comment from Afro and pasted it in the box
Monday, April 23, 2007
hey if wires could post it three times, so can i.
(benny im likin u more n more. im so proud of my son for getting you. yup, she got you not the other way..)
derech agav, wires-why DID u post it three times?
o and mitzvah man, im also crackin up over here...
better run before my mashpia gets here...
“derech agav, wires-why DID u post it three times?”
it didn’t go thorough right away so he clicked on –publish your comment-
again and a 3rd time not realizing that it would post multiple times
in short he made a mistake
now benny if I thought you’d listen i’d ask you to delete the 2 extra times i posted it
but then i don’t think you’d listen so i’m not asking ;)
ahh yes and in the spirit of clarifying things the link is not referring to me!!!!!!
why'd u put a link calling urself cracked?
that's weird of you...
c.
heehee
:)
(now how'd i know you'd write s/t like that and y do i even bother to 'splain it?)
haha again.
Wires, I was actually considering deleting it. You know I don't like senseless comments on this blog.
But then I thought "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we can turn something totally senseless into something sensible??!!" So I left it and this is what came out of it.
Thanks.
benny. gotcha
and to borrow a line from s/o else
“err not literally, you understand...” ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home