Sunday, April 08, 2007

Right before Yom tov post!

Right before, I would like to wish everyone a very good Yontiff and a very happy "Gebrokhs day"

And to welcome these second days, I hereby present yet another exclusive email that I got from my buddy "THE 'J' MEISTER!"... So without further ado, here is the Josh of the week:

Josh of the week: If you walked into a bookstore and asked where the self help books are, and they told you, wouldn't that be defeating the purpose?


p.s. I went bowling last night until late. Then I stayed up until 6:15am for a really good reason... Oy! (This is just so that in the future, I will be able to look back and remember this historic time in my life.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

j of the week is neat. and ur ps is also.

wait, i think this means i like ur blog. uh oh.

Thursday, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter