My head is like a Crockpot... It cooks Cholent, Has lots of meat, Takes a long time to cook and leaves tons and tons of LEFTOVERS!!!
posted by the Mitzvah man! at Monday, March 05, 2007
omg who sent you this video?
its not a cute video
your rightits a REALLY cute videonanakishkish
its so notand behave urself before i tell benny where u got 'nanakishkish' from(trying desperately to keep in the giggles but it's just not happening)
:)and you posted this because....
Because I'm getting married in a few months to Sonia Rodal... Oh Bruce, did I forget to tell you? I'm engaged to Sonia Rodal!(... Here we go again.)
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
omg who sent you this video?
its not a cute video
your right
its a REALLY cute video
nanakishkish
its so not
and behave urself before i tell benny where u got 'nanakishkish' from
(trying desperately to keep in the giggles but it's just not happening)
:)and you posted this because....
Because I'm getting married in a few months to Sonia Rodal... Oh Bruce, did I forget to tell you? I'm engaged to Sonia Rodal!
(... Here we go again.)
Post a Comment
<< Home