Purim is coming... I am fasting
Today is the fast of Esther, hence the fast'age'ing that I am in the midst of.Someone is screaming in the office down the hall and I can't help but wonder why in the world he's screaming during a fast. It's going to make him hungry and he is going to have a crabby day. Let him push off his stress to tomorrow.
So as my head spins and my tummy grumbles, I will let my fingers out of their cage and wreak havoc on this keyboard as I attempt to update this blog with all of my KAK (aka: eh-ih).
I'm beginning to enjoy doing the Model Matzah Bakery for Shvartzeh kids. After all, those are the only shows I've done so far.
I've entertained four Shvartzeh groups already and haven't even begun with the Jewish kids. I think Shvartzeh's are cool for the show. They don't know anything about Matzah and anything I tell them is immediately absorbed... Things like "Okay, now we're going to all dive into the dough pot and swim around for about an hour... It's part of our Jewish tradition you know" are readily accepted by these Shvartzeh's.
They are so coo'.
So Purim is when we can legally be crazy. All through the rest of the year we need to be 'normal', but on Purim we can "drink and be merry" as they put it.Yisrolik got burned today during the Matzah Bakery.
My other apartment mate cut his arms in the shower, when the shower doors crashed into a million tiny pieces (haha... That being said in full Purim spirit, where I cannot differentiate between laughing or crying!).
In the photograph above, notice the Yarlmuka... One of mine.
I'm all out of thoughts. I had tons of stuph to speak about this morning. But now I'm all blank!
Oh right! Last night was cool. I come home and Yisrolik freeks the Hecht out of me... He saw a mouse and heard two more. I reacted naturally... I put on shoes and began calling in the reinforcements...
These mice will not live to see real freedom. I will hunt them down and take every last one of them to their doom. I will kill two of them mercilessly and leave the other, last remaining lucky mouse a cripple, so that he can crawl back and tell his friends not to step foot near our basement again... Regardless of how many cookie crumbs may be lingering around my 'crib'.
So, there I was standing on my bed waiting to go and get Neggel Vasser. I had to first let the mice know that I was in the vicinity and they should keep clear. I meowed, barked and even crowed to scare them away. My roommate thought it to be humorous. I thought it to be tactic. (huh?)... It was one good, fun night with lots of laughing. But let the word be known... My wrath will be unleashed against these cursed little creatures of Sholosh Klipos Hatmai'os. They are to be abolished from this world of goodness with whatever means necessary. And only after... only after we are freed from their wretched grasp, will our Heiligeh Moshiach be able to be revealed within our very own "Basements" Shebikirbeinu. Once we have spiritually exterminated all those mice from our internal basements of garbage and follies - where spiritual "cookie crumbs" lie all over the mess - Only then, can we allow G-dliness and good to enter within us.
And let us all say DIE MICE DIE!! (Amen.)
Oh! uh-nuthur feetchur videe-oe will bee put up on thiss blog thatss shur too tick off a veree good frend of maw-yin. But aw-yi will leev that for neckst powst. Itss a video aw-yi just uplowded the videe-oe to yootoob.
A Freilichen Purim to everyone!

3 Comments:
dont talk bout hashems creatures like that.
the story w/ the rav (im sure u know who) and the cow (sheep?) being led to slaughter..him getting sick, the mouse..
i dunno, it just feels wrong to be so vicious (even in thought/word/err type) to them.
I know I know... but we must know and identify the evils in our midsts. This was all a hypothetical idea of mine. It was me releasing stress on the spiritual demons which continuously torture my little world of goodness. (kak!)
eh epes im not so convinced
Post a Comment
<< Home