Thursday, March 01, 2007

General statistics

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u trying to scare us????

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

This is funny... But you agreed to marry me on MY TERMS!! jk!

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

of course
only on your terms will I spend all of your paychecks

wires-...mwoahaha

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh afroson... Didn't I forget to tell you, I'm going to be in Kollel!
(okay, that was a horrible joke.)

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. "of course only on your terms will I spend all of your paychecks"       well said ;)

B. forget it your a gonner

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

he is a gonner...in a good way, in an awsome way

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. as much as we joke of course its "he is a gonner...in a good way, in an awsome way" in that way

Saturday, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter