Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great new video!

So I was checking out Brucy-pumpkinchky's blog and I came across this really cool video.
I'm finally a bit impressed with this Jewish music video. It has character, class and color to it. It's from the new hip-hop group "Ta Shma" from Crown Heights.

Check it out.



Anyways... I'm sitting by the computer in Yam now, waiting for the program to end. I had a hard day today and it's still not over. Those are the days that I hate. When it's 9pm and you know that you still have like 5 commitments to keep to.
I have to go to a L'chaim still, then I need to call someone and ask him to help some Shliach arrange his Purim party, because I told the Shliach that I would help him out like a month ago and now it's coming back to haunt me... Ani Lo Me'Unyan Bichlal!
At least I learned today.
Matzah bakery was insane today. We had some public shows. The second one was weird. I came out and decided to pull a Matzah out of my hat... Vos Ever!!

I'm out of ideas and just in the mood of blabbering away on this blog.

The poin' is... Az Der Oibershter Vet Gebben Gezunt Un Lebben... Veln Mir Forren Tzum Rebbin.

Ummmmm... This place (this place refers to YAM) kinda' wears down on me. It's beginning to remind me of Ottawa a bit. The way the kids here speak and act, I feel like it's so immature, yet they claim that every other Shvartzeh on the street speaks like them and the Shvartzeh's on the street are older people... So IT IS MATURE!!
What in the world am I supposed to answer to them??!! It kills me inside. I get so annoyed by these types of behaviors... It's just not my cup of tea.

Gutte Nacht!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter