Getting ready for Purim.

So everyone is getting ready for Purim. Costumes are flying around town. I don't have anything to wear, except for maybe a pair fo sunglasses and a weird jacket.
Maybe I'll rip something off from the Maccabees costume stock in the museum.
I don't know. I'm just checking in to wish everyone a Good Shabbos and a Freilichen Purim. I have to run now to get some more nosh for my Shalach manos... Wait until I post some pictures of the Shalach Manos I'm getting for my apartment mates... hehe!

16 Comments:
have a great purim Benny.. ill catch up with you at some point.. im good like that :)
and Mazal tov again.. (that will never grow old.. OMG!! Benny is a chosson!!!!!)
Sheesh... Purim is over. Thanks for those wishes Levi.
OMG LEVI Benny is a choson!
p.s. Happy Purim!
son, fast come quick!
first of all, MAJOR NEWS! apparently benny is a chosson!! this is serious developemnts..
second of all, tell these kids to stop copying us.
thanks..my breathing is back to normal, knowing that u and ur afro will take care of everything....
Okay... We need to stop this bickering.
We can argue, fight, beat each other up, hit, punch and yell at each other... As long as we're all getting along!!
k im here everybody
wow.. wut is this new mishegas about benny beeing a chosson? noch to me?
and im taking care of the stop-copying-our-jokes program..its going pretty well so far..if you'd like to join the group please contact sony on the fifth floor
Or you can join the Joke-copying-society headed by me on the fourth floor (It's less of a walk up the stairs and I'm going to throw in a free Matzah with every admission.)
on the fifth floor you get a free apron and tissues...and every third gathering, the member will be treated to a free tour of the thurd floor so ha!
Oh, did I forget to mention that the fourth floor gets free aprons and hats anyways... Besides for the chicken nuggets and coke which every new member gets. It's a very tempting offer only available for another two days on your fourth floor of the Yiddishe Kinder's Museum.
(We also encourage you to go upstairs and get yourself the free tissue and apron... Just tell them you want to join, but run back downstairs when they hand you the apron. It's a bit of a scam, but it fools them every time thus far)
afroson, i have about 863 people here who wanna join ur program. thanks for makin it btw.
o and mitzvahman-i MIGHT have one person who is willing to join ur joke copying society..but only for the free matzah. after that, its back to sony and our STOP COPYING OUR JOKES mafia! arghhhhhh
(sighs, shakes head, mutters quietly 'boys boys...')
well..every participant gets a free admission to the
Museum of Fingernails..teehee
oh and we offer therapy of how to deal with failures such as the downfall of the joke-copying-society
Oh did I forget to mention that 847 of those people I sent upstairs to floor 5 were there only for the apron.
...
Due to the insane number of members demanding entry into our overly popular Joke-copying-society, we are going to have to expand our admission desks onto the second and sixth floors. We also reserved the LL in case it gets even bigger.
There's no wonder all the TV stations and media were flocking to the fourth floor today. It's heavy news!!
And the museum of fingernails... That was a good one. It got me to laugh!! I don't know if I will be able to beat that offer.
you know you might have SOMETHING to offer
but our staff is more dedicated
they are willing to give up chicken nuggets but not to turn their back on our mission...
and you don thave to be embarrased to attend the therapy class
i wont tell everybody
That is true. I'm left with lots of Chicken nuggets.
But we're nice. Chicken nuggets go to those who sign up and chicken wraps go to those who don't. We don't descriminate 'that much'.
Who's your therapist?
k epes now im feeling left out
but no matter, sonny im still rootin for you
essentially, that means im rootin for benny as well
essentially essentially, that means im rootin for benny to root against himself
essentially essentially essentiallyyyyyyyyyy that means that benny needs a therapist and that we (son n i) win in our society/club/group/mafia.
oh and benny, ur office has been transferred to the parking lot..we need ur space for our meetings. thanks in advance. (i already took the liberty of chuckin ur 'important documents', as well as ur chicken nougats, out the window)
...Out the window and into the cozy confines of MY parking lot.
Post a Comment
<< Home