Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Purim in Hong Kong

David and my cuz.

I can't believe she already walx... I remember her when she was littee bittee baby (cootchee coo)

STEVEN!!

Techno purim... BEEG TAING!

My main man Dan!

And the Beinunis DJ!

Taken from Shmit.blogspot
Oy do I ever have Tshukois to this place!!

5 Comments:

Blogger shmit said...

Shturem.Net also took pictures!

http://shturem.net/index.php?section=news&id=13542&lang=hebrew

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I just thought it interesting to mention that in the Avtzon family photo in this post, Chanalle Avtzon is holding a little teddy named Getrude. She was an old friend of Steven's back in the day! Would someone in HK kindly send Gertrude Steven's best regards. Tell her that Steven is sorry for calling her a "Stuffed mute Matzah-ball" right before he left. He apologizes and hopes they can go out for some coffee maybe sometime...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

It will be a pleasure to send Gertrude Stevens best!

This week has been the Diamond Show and the Convention Centre is like Boro Park. There are so many snags and poilish's from so many different countries. There are also quite a few lubavitchers, alot from Montreal! Gneiwisch (and children, he also gave us all $100us), Daimont and a few others.

There is also a huge Israeli section with 1 Iranian Yemach Shemom, in the middle of them!
I put teffilin on 2 the last 2 days and we sold over 200 sandwiches per day and had 3 minyanim for mincha!

Besides for that I am trying to find some good programs for Motzei Shabbos, which are cool and Goldie likes, (very tough combo) any ideas?
kit

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Tell Goldie that you're making a bingo night for the kids... Then make the most wild, Frai, Grohbe party bash in Chabad for the kids... That's what I would do.

... JK!

I don't know. If I think of anything cool I'll let you know. What about a regular bingo bash. If you make some weird twist to it, it could be tons of fun.

Greta update Shmit. I used to hate the diamond shows. (But 100us sounds pretty cool.)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B. "He apologizes and hopes they can go out for some coffee maybe sometime..." nu feh i thought steven is engaged!!!!

ps. as to the link too many option i cant make up my mind as to which one it is ;p

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter