Friday, February 16, 2007

Great going Shmit!

Check it out. This guy comes into Hong Kong to do the DJ'ing for the Avtzon's son's Bar Mitzvah and he makes himself into a whole celebrity!!
Great going Shmit. I wish I would have had that PR and awesome'ness back in HK. The kids are loving you! I know because I just spoke to a couple of them. Keep rocking and giving these guys good Judaism.

Good Shabbos to all.

9 Comments:

Blogger shmit said...

Thanks Benny!

Wannito says Mazal Tov!

Mathew, Jessica and David are dying to go to your chasaneh! and Benjy is really cute. They are an awesome family and we are eating by them next week, (take out JCC).

kit

Saturday, February 17, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Keinahora! Tell Juanito that I say "EKOW PINACHA MAGALING!!"

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

He got off today for Chinese New Year, but when he gets back I will tell him.

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Blogger shalom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Blogger shalom said...

Kung-his fah chai

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Blogger shalom said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!!!!!!!
this is the right one...

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Yeah!!! I almost forgot about that!

Sunday, February 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ikaw ang pianakamagaling kaibigan masal tov see u soon here in hongkong

Monday, February 19, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Juanito!!! I miss you man! I will see you and thanks!

Monday, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter