Friday, March 24, 2006

Update!!

For those wondering what this picture has to do with me and where I stand now... Well, at this years Chidon, Lipa Shmeltzer is performing. Hence: Lipa... Lippa... Lippo!! (VeHameivin Yovin!!)



Aaight, I'm in California. It's cool. Had a weird day today. It included picking up a whole bunch of Morristown kids from the airport and getting a Parking Violation ticket for waiting at the pickup area. The guy was such a Ferd!!!


Cool evil thought that I had tonight. If the Chidon is where all the geniuses of Lubavich converge. Then the future of Lubavich is now squeezed into Los Angeles. Being a counselor of the "valuable'est'est" kids that Lubavich has to offer... I can technically screw up the future of Lubavich... MMMMEEEHAAAAAWWHHAAAAWWW!!!

Oh! My nephew was absolutely shocked to see me. It was great surprise!

Gutteh Nacht!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the future of lubavitch entrusted to benny hershkowitz.....

i'll go get my morphine.

Friday, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter