Thursday, March 23, 2006

In Cali!

Yeah... Ich bin Doh!!!

Don't have much more to write, other than the flight sucked and I'm dead tired.

Tommorrow, the Chidon begins!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have funnn :) hehe me and ab were planning to play a prank on you bu then ab decided to be nice (for once!) haha jks and ya it never happened... sucks that the flight was bad but hope its work it :) perhaps next tripp will be to hong kong ?? :)) hehe

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope its WORTH it

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Avrohom Boruch and Binie said...

benny wake up!!!! this guy knows how to chrup!!! and what happened last night in the park with the police?? u making trouble already???ehhh??

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny contact akiva hes trying to reachya

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Blogger YamBam said...

We miss you here already!
could you come back!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Things are cool. Update, when I have the time...


Okay, I guess I have the time. I will update!

Friday, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Mottel said...

Benny -I hope you enjoy your time in one of the best cities in the world . . .
sorta . . .
well -I'm from there . . . so you know what I mean . .
Right?

Friday, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter