Monday, August 02, 2010

A Happy birthday to Zvi!



To the brother who...

  • Used to play 'boat' with me.
  • Was the cowboy while I was the Indian.
  • Hated when I was in the room with him while he learned the phone book ba'al peh (mila b'mila).
  • Used to always be Pafyos (pfffff) when playing scatter.
  • Always made me Rabbi Tarfon when playing scatter.
  • Was always Rafael and Leonardo while I had to be Donatello and Michaelangelo.
  • Busted me playing with his 'game-boy' one day upon returning from school.
  • Almost killed me one day while I was fast asleep underneath him (He still claims it to be a mistake... KIDDING!!!)
  • Always beats me in basketball
  • Always beats me in chess
  • Always beat me in NHL computer games
  • Always beats me in soccer
  • Always beat me in scatter
  • Always beats me in hockey.
  • Is an incredible writer
  • Had a cold winter pajama incident.
  • Is talented like anything.
  • Has a very 'interesting' taste for music and videos.
  • Is an inspiration to everyone who meets him.
  • Always encourages me.
  • Is awesome at harmonies.
  • Is a great role model.
  • Is now celebrating his birthday... Two years older than me.
Happy Birthday Zvi! Many more years of happiness, health and success in writing and in everything that comes your way.

And... This bud's for you!!


Your big little brother.
Benny

7 Comments:

Blogger afroson said...

this is so sweet!
iyh by kovi and menny

Monday, August 02, 2010  
Anonymous Zvi said...

Wow. I am honestly touched.

Thank you for the best birthday gift.

Monday, August 02, 2010  
Blogger Esty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010  
Blogger Esty said...

Happy Birthday Zvi!!

Benny, to build your self-esteem, here's an early birthday present to you:

To my darling brother Benny who:
-Always played house with Bashie and I
-Shared a secret stash of ice cream that was hidden on my porch under snow in the winter
-Beat me in pinball
-Let me watch him play minesweeper
-Made up the sequel to Hershky hit song 'Situations is the best game on earth'
-Killed some spiders for me
-Killed a gigantic moth for me
-Convinced me to buy a pair of blue shoes in grade 5 when I thought white shoes were still cool (I owe you one)
-Showed me through example how to be the best person I can be (Hehe!! Something I know u'll like)

-Your Bester Shvester

Wednesday, August 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW!

Dudy

Wednesday, August 04, 2010  
Blogger afroson said...

esty!
that was nice

Wednesday, August 04, 2010  
Blogger Benny said...

Esty, I'm both touched and extremely embarrassed.

Friday, August 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter