My world cup video's - Goyish'keit!
I know! I know... But the songs are ones of peace and harmony between all nations. Something quite Jewish.
I usually don't like embedding Goyish songs directly onto the blog, but I will make this exception.
Here is the first and the original one... I love it!:
This is the original one with Spanish words too... I love this one even more!... There are lyrics!:
But the bestest one of all is this one:
I usually don't like embedding Goyish songs directly onto the blog, but I will make this exception.
Here is the first and the original one... I love it!:
This is the original one with Spanish words too... I love this one even more!... There are lyrics!:
But the bestest one of all is this one:

2 Comments:
not to mention the Canadian one... the best one yet... uber ich farshtei... fort bistu a shliach foon rrrrebin
the israeli on is slightly disturbing, the kind of self deprecating humor that is often perceived as racists like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsu7R8m6mgg
I know what you mean... It's horrible humor, but I laugh... Isn't that the point?
Post a Comment
<< Home