Thursday, April 22, 2010

To whoever this may concern...

So, a cute story happened to me today. I was chatting with a Chosson on facebook today... For anonymous purposes, let us call him Yisroel and we will call his Kallah Mushky.

So, it just so happens to be, that Yisroel's Kalla Mushky just left American today and is flying overseas (let us say, to Timbuktu).


Here's how the conversation sounded.

Yisroel: hey Benny, what's up?
Benny: Pretty good, what's up with you Chosson?
Yisroel: Oy! Mushky is in the air!
Benny: lol
Yisroel: No. I mean she's flying to Timbuktu.
Benny: Oh!! Cause I thought it meant something else.
Benny: That can have two meanings you know. It's the perfect thing for a Chosson to say.
Yisroel: Perhaps that too. You will never know.

Okay okay... The conversation is not verbatim. I colored it a bit.

Anyways, this particular Kalla - as we are calling Mushky for reasons of anonymity - is amazing. She is supporting our raffle and I promised that I would mention her namesake on the blog.

May she have lots of Nachas from her new life, and she should continue to see the beauty and the good in everything that comes her way, especially since it'll be so easy seeing the good... Hashem will give them only the best and they will never know from want etc etc etc...

Shkoyach muchisimisimo!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i think i know them...are they the ones who won a ticket to cabo? omg i think they are...
oh they say its their pleaure btw!:)

Sunday, April 25, 2010  
Blogger LenaNShaul said...

You know that namesake, means the person who someone was named after.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Anonymous! We'll find out tomorrow!!

Lena n Shaul - I don't get it. Srry

Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter